chapter 3

Be mine. I love you, okay?

Sunggyu held his breath. Again, he was late for his next class. Still, he didn't understand why he had to have a stomachache in the middle of walking through the hallway to his next class. He sat in the toilet for almost 15 minutes, working on lame excuses he could give the teacher. He turned the door knob and sighed in relief when he saw that the teacher's still not in. Quickly, he shut the door quietly and flew to any seat he found empty. He positioned his head between his arms and closed his eyes.

"Psst!" a voice woke him up. He turned to his right and saw a girl. Her eyes were BIG. Sunggyu couldn't help but feel embarassed about his small eyes. She grabbed on Sunggyu's right hand.

"Soyeon," the girl winked. Sunggyu was startled at her sudden actions. He let out an unsure laugh.

"Sunggyu," he said. A knock drifted everyone's attention to the door. In came a messily dressed teacher, his hair tangled everywhere and papers scattering when he placed it on the table.

"Excuse me for a while," he sighed and went out of the room. Another knock on the door. A girl peeked in and sighed. She walked to the second row when Sunggyu realised she was starring at his seat. He quickly stood up and went to the next empty seat behind. She gave him a grateful smile.

"Annyeong," Sunggyu said to the girl sitting next to him. "I'm sunggyu, you?" He was glad that the girl wasn't wearing short skirts and such, but instead she wore pink skinny jeans that perfectly fit her slim thigh and an oversized black top.

"Lee Sungjong," he simply said and turned away from Sunggyu.

"Owh, but that's-"

"I am a boy." Sunggyu turned to his right, he grabbed Sungjong's face so he could look at him. Sungjong was astounded as to why this guy was touching his face.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Sungjong slapped his hands away. The teacher came in, now looking as neatly as ever, with his hair combed to one side, nerd glasses and his red tie tied on his white collar.

"He look pretty dumb," Sungjong muttered under his breath but Sunggyu could hear him perfectly, causing him to laugh a little louder than he should.

"You! Hamsterboy!" the teacher yelled, "what are you laughing at?" The whole class turned to Sunggyu. Sunggyu just sat there. He looked to his right and left and then to the teacher.

"Me?" Sunggyu asked, pointing his finger to his chest. The teacher nodded. "Hamsterboy?" he muttered. Sungjong laughed and quickly placed his head in his arms on the table.

"You two! Stand outside!"

"Bwoh?! Wae?!" Sungjong stood up and stomped out, Sunggyu quietly followed behind.

-------

"It's all your fault!" Sungjong pouted and slouched down to the floor. Sunggyu just stood there and watched as Sungjong burried his head into his knees. He slid down the wall and crouched in front of Sungjong.

"Hey," Sunggyu said as he patted Sungjong's shoulder. "Mianhae." Sungjong deliberately rose his head up. His heart skipped a beat. Was Sunggyu this good looking? Those eyes. Those eyes were sparkling as if it was telling a story itself. Sungjong knew that Sunggyu was being sincere with his words. He could tell. But one thing, one thing that Sungjong is scared of. Sungjong is scared that he would lose himself, that he would again fall for another man. A man.

"It's okay," he said bravely with a tone that said that it was ridiculous to say sorry for small things like that. Sunggyu smiled, making his eyes disappear into tiny crescent moons. He stood up and held a hand to help Sungjong up. They both stood there, not knowing what to do. They heard other students laughing from inside. Wouldn't it be nice if they could sit in there, laughing and enjoying the air-cond instead of standing there in the stuffy hallway?

Sungjong looked to his left. He admired every single detail that was on Sunggyu's face. His small, but strangely magical eyes, his cute nose, his pouty lips. Oh those lips.. Sunggyu turned to his right but held his gaze to a silhoette walking down the hallway. He seem familiar, but where? He got nearer and nearer. Sunggyu listened to the guy's voice as he passed by them. The guy was mumbling things that Sunggyu couldn't figure out what. All he could hear was some curse words with the word teacher in some. Sunggyu's head followed as he continued to watch the guy. Who is he? He tried to contemplate each and every event that happened that day. Hoya? No, that's not him. It was then that he realized that he was the guy that he bumped to that morning.

"I'll be back," he said as he patted Sungjong's back and walked away.

~~~~~~~

A/n: Aah! Sorry for the crappy chapter guys! I can't write well TT~TT. Excuse the wrong spelling, grammar and vocabulary use!