chapter 5

Be mine. I love you, okay?

It has been a week since he was sick at home. Sunggyu arrived at his class before anyone else did. He sat at his seat from that day and took out a storybook. Three pages and he was asleep.

"Excuse me," someone called but Sunggyu didn't budge. "Hello?" He patted Sunggyu's shoulders and knelt down.

"What!"

"Ouch!"

"Ah!"

"The ?! Yah! My nose!" He crouched to the floor and held his bleeding nose. Sunggyu rubbed his forehead. He stood up and almost tripped on his own foot before he knelt down in front of the other man. He lifted his chin and panicked when he saw blood. He pulled the man up while he croutched down.

"What are you doing?"

"Get on my back"

"W-w-wae?" he said as he struggled with the blood that started to drop on the floor. Without much hesitation, Sunggyu hit the bleeding man's leg, sending him falling to Sunggyu's back. He quickly stood up and carried him out and ran to the toilet. He put him down and looked for tissue papers while the other washed.

"Mianhae, mianhae," Sunggyu said as he tried to dry the other's face. He held on Sunggyu's hand.

"It's okay," he smiled, "but I got my blood on your shirt."

"Ah, it's okay, go back to class."

"You sure?" Sunggyu nodded and he left. Sunggyu opened the water tap and started cleaning his shirt when the door opened.

"Hey, i'm L, you?"

"Sunggyu," he said and the door shut again.

-------

Sunggyu finished washing up and headed for the door. He held the door knob when the door flew open and a man came rushing in.

"Aah! I need to pee!"

"Y-you!" Sunggyu said pointing at the man, "You were the one who made me sick!"

The other panicked but couldn't do anything. "W-wait! Let's talk after I finish," he said.

Sunggyu waited as he leaned on the wall but he had to keep his gaze down or else it'll wonder to somewhere it shouldn't. The other finished and walked to Sunggyu.

"Okay lets talk," Sunggyu said.

"O!-" he laughed and rushed for the door but Sunggyu was faster. Sunggyu blocked the door. He was mad. Totally mad. He gritted his teeth and walked ahead one step by another until he pinned the other against the wall.

"Talk!" Sunggyu bursted out as he caged the man between his arms and the wall.

"All right, all right! Haha! Mianhae~" the other said and rolled his eyes.

"You still find that funny? I was sick and I had to stay at home the whole week, I had to make up stories to tell my mom how I fell into the swimming pool even though I can't swim, you put on a joke when I just wanted to tell you i'm sorry for bumping into you that day, and-"

Sunggyu's eyes widened when the slightly shorter man in front of him held his face and pulled him into a kiss. He angled himself better as he on Sunggyu's lips. Sunggyu felt like his heart was going to burst out of his chest if he didn't do anything. His mind was completely zero as he tried to register what was actually happening. He shivered at the continuous teasing that the other was giving him. Sunggyu had just met him a week ago and here he was, kissing him?

The other man traced his hands down Sunggyu's back and under his shirt. Sunggyu shivered as he roamed up and down his body. A moan escaped Sunggyu's lips. The other finally successed and slid his tongue into Sunggyu's mouth. His tongue expertly explored into Sunggyu's mouth and rolled it with his. He didn't stop, even though he knew Sunggyu wasn't kissing him back. He just wanted Sunggyu. Wanted him for himself. Sunggyu was now having a hard time to breathe as the other continued kissing him again and again. His hands fell limp to his sides and he was sure his legs will give up on him soon. The other turned them around as he pushed Sunggyu to the wall and broke the kiss, leaving them panting for oxygen.

"I missed you, a week without you, I feel like I was in hell. I'm sorry for what I did. Sunggyu, I love you. Since that day that I met you, i've put my eyes on you.." Sunggyu was speechless at the sudden confession. Was this real? Or is it just a dream? If it was, then he never want to wake up. This felt so sweet, so true to just waste if he woke up. It wasn't a dream. No. He knew he wasn't dreaming when he felt another chaste kiss on his lips.

"But i don't know you.." Sunggyu muttered, a little disappointed that the warmth in his mouth was now gone.

"Woohyun. I'm Nam Woohyun. Nice to meet you Kim Sunggyu."