chapter 15

Be mine. I love you, okay?

Two weeks had passed since Woohyun woke up and Sunggyu suffering little by little inside. Hoya was worried about his friend. Day by day, he seemed to be more of a loner. He didn't talk or laugh as much as he did before. He didn't even styled his hair (although he still looked good), but Hoya was glad Sunggyu still cared about his clothes. Or, is it because his cupboard is filled with nice clothes?

Hoya was startled when suddenly Sungyeol jumped on his shoulders.

"Yah Sungyeol!! You're gonna break my back!! You're bigger than me!"

Sungyeol rose his eyebrow, "So i'm the one who's supposed to carry you?"

"Wha-" Sungyeol didn't give him a chance to continue when he quickly went off Hoya's back, bended in front of him and pulled him up.

"SungyeolSungyeolSUNGYEOL!! YAAAHHH!!!"

--------

L went to the rooftop. He was sure he brought his diary with him yesterday. But it wasn't in his bag. He had written so much in it. He mentioned how he had fallen in love with this boy, but the other never knew. Further a few pages, he had mentioned that he found out he was gay. He hoped to find that book at his usual hang out place, but to no vain. He sighed and rested his back on the wall. Where in the world did that book go?!

-------

Sungjong sat on his bed. He had just finished taking a shower and dried his hair. He rolled across his bed and bended down to take the book under his bed. He can't believe he had read more than half of the book. The things he found out about the owner of this book was of course, he is a boy, he said he's handsome, he fell in love with a boy when he was in 5th grade, but the other had never talked to him, or known him. He is gay. That's the most important factor that made Sungjong continue reading that book. He was curious as to how a gay person, like him, live his life. But he cried, one night, when he read that the guy the writer love had to move to another school. He was sad, because this had happened to him, but he was the one who left the school. He left the boy he love. The boy he had been yearning for since 4th grade. But the writer was luckier, Sungjong had to deal with his unrequited love for a year longer than him.

-------

"Mom, don't I go to school?" Woohyun asked as his mom placed his dinner beside his bed. He sipped in his porridge while waiting for an answer.

"Ahh..I can let you go to school tomorrow, if you want." Woohyun nodded and ate the rest of his food.