chapter 9

Be mine. I love you, okay?

Hoya and the other walked under the streetlights. They tried to ignore eachother's presence and kept their gazes away from eachother. Hoya breathed out loudly, forming clouds that were almost visible in the cold night air. He quickened his pace when he felt the other came closer.

"Yah, are you just going to ignore me like that?" he said as he stuffed his hands into his pockets.

Hoya pretended that he didn't hear it while he hummed to BoA's Hurricane. He heard a clicking sound behind him but decided to leave it. His phone rang so he took it out and saw that he received a message. A bluetooth message. He opened it, only to laugh when he saw a picture of the person behind him. He was making a silly face, two bunny teeth visible between his lips, one finger pointing his nose up and another to Hoya. Hoya wondered how he managed to take that picture when he already used both hands. He turned around and shot a glare (although he was actually trying not to laugh).

"Phone," the other said and held his hand out as he walked to Hoya. His face as serious as ever. "give it."

Hoya shook his head. He didn't want the other to see his wallpaper. It was a picture of him, trying to give the best aegyo he could. He actually kinda like that picture. But it was only for himself. No one has ever touched his phone, besides himself. So why would he want to give it to the other? The one who he just met (and kissed) while his close ones hadn't.

"Stop with your attitude!" he yelled. Hoya was surprised at the sudden outburst. His eyes grew bigger, he couldn't feel his body at that time. He awoke when the other snatched the phone that was behind him in his hands. His face was ridiculously close to Hoya's that he could feel the man's hot breath on his neck.

He smiled to himself when he saw the wallpaper and typed in his number, called it and saved to contacts. He kissed the wallpaper before giving it back to Hoya. The other male noticed a tint of pink on Hoya's cheeks. He leaned down and kissed his nose. Unintentionally Hoya closed his eyes, eyelashes slightly brushing against the other's cheeks.

"You're cute," he said as he pulled away with a little bite on Hoya's nose. "Call me if you need me..Hoya."

Hoya opened his eyes slowly. He tilted his head. "H-how did you know my name?"

"Um, your bluetooth?"

Hoya lowered his head, mentally slapping himself for being that dumb. "Please, switch your bluetooth off. I don't want some kinda ert sending you stuff," he said and walked into the midnight mist.

Hoya stood there, dumbfounded. That man did have a point. He quickly took out his phone, switched off his bluetooth and blushed when he remembered the kiss. Wait, his name?! He quickly surfed his contacts to find any name he didn't recognize.

"Sungyeol Nae Sarang"

Hoya tsk-ed and started to head for his home.

-------

Saturday came and Sunggyu was awake earlier than any days he had woke up. He was exited for his date, *cough* meeting with Woohyun. He dressed up as nice as he could (although he is always nicely dressed) and sat down for his breakfast. He waited for Woohyun to call him.

The bell rang, diverting Sunggyu from his toasted bread that he attempted to write Woohyun's name on. He only managed to write 'Woo' with the chocolate paste he found in the refrigerator. Sunggyu brightened as he quickly stood up and ran to the door. He took a deep breath before turning the doorknob.

"Woohyun!" Sunggyu smiled his crescent eye smile and hugged him.

"Haha, hey Sunggyu," Woohyun smiled. Sunggyu love his smile, how his eyes dissappear into almost a thin line, and the slight dimple he had when he laugh.

"Come in?" Sunggyu asked in a little shy tone as he rubbed the back of his head. Woohyun nodded and they both entered Sunggyu's house. Sunggyu motioned him to the breakfast table as he went to his room to get his wallet. Woohyun sat there smiling at the cute work Sunggyu had made on his toast. He decided to continue what Sunggyu had started.

Sunggyu went down the stairs to the kitchen and sat beside Woohyun. Woohyun smiled at him and his heart skipped a beat. Sunggyu looked away and was about to take his toast to eat it when he saw the writing on it. Woogyu?

"Who's Woogyu?" Sunggyu asked and smiled although he felt his heart clenched tight. "I-is he your..boyfriend?"

"Ne," Woohyun said, trying to hide the hint of smile that started to form on his face. Sunggyu felt his world collapsed at that moment. So, who is he to him? Was all the confessions' a lie? He tried to hold back his tears. He pouted, just to let Woohyun know that he understood.

Woohyun fought the urge of kissing those pouty lips. "But that is actually a combination of our names."

Sunggyu turned to look at Woohyun and rose his eyebrows with the toasted bread hanging loosely between his lips.

"Woohyun and Sunggyu, Woogyu."

Sunggyu's mouth was agape, sending the toast to almost fell to the floor, but luckily, Woohyun leaned in and bit the other side. He pulled away and stared at Sunggyu.

"Don't waste food, you could just ask me to eat it," he smiled and ate it. He tried not to laugh at how funny Sunggyu actually looked right now.

"I-i'm your boyfriend!?"