chapter 7

Be mine. I love you, okay?

"Who?" Hoya asked as he saw L packing his stuff, ready to go home. Hoya pointed at the figure that was sleeping on L's back.

"Oh, the guy from this morning, um, a little help please?" L said signalling Hoya to stuck his bag on Sungjong's back while he continued to piggyback Sungjong. "You know his home?"

Hoya shook his head. L turned to the door. Where should he take him now? L walked down the hallway while Hoya followed behind. L stopped when he felt Sungjong moved his head from his right shoulder to his left.

"You're drooling on me," L sighed. "Hoya, i'm gonna take him home."

-------

"Can I take you somewhere this Saturday?" Woohyun asked as they were getting ready to go home.

"W-w-where?" Sunggyu blushed and looked somewhere else. Woohyun held his chin to face him and leaned in to kiss him.

"Please..just this once.." Woohyun lowered his head.

"O-okay, no big deal, where to?"

"No, I mean, this," Woohyun said as he pulled Sunggyu into another kiss. " I need you."

Woohyun Sunggyu's lips asking for entrance. He pinned Sunggyu to the wall causing him to moan and he took the chance to slip his tongue into Sunggyu's mouth. Woohyun took dominance all the way. He was a little disappointed that Sunggyu wasn't kissing him back. Didn't he like him? Sunggyu tried to push him away but Woohyun held his hands. Sunggyu fell limp under his touches. It was driving him crazy. Woohyun stopped kissing him and pulled back.

"I said just this once.." Woohyun whispered. It never occurred to Woohyun that Sunggyu would kiss him at the time. Sunggyu leaned in so fast that Woohyun only realized what was happening when their lips had already touched. Sunggyu kissed him, only with the softest gesture and his light touches were almost easy to miss. Woohyun’s mind completely went blank, right after. He only managed to kiss him back slightly when Sunggyu pulled away and looked at him.

"Was that..enough?"

"Gomawo," Woohyun hugged him and pulled away. He lowered his head and started to walk to the door when Sunggyu held his wrist. He turned him around and lifted his chin. Woohyun was crying. Why? Sunggyu held his hands up to wipe away his tears.

"Woohyun-ah..why are you crying?" Sunggyu asked and placed a chaste kiss on Woohyun's lips. Woohyun dried his tears.

"A-aniyo, i'm just so happy"

"So~where do you wanna take me this Saturday?"

"YAH!"

-------

"Mom, I'm back!" L yelled as he tried to open his shoes while supporting Sungjong on his back.

"Who's that girl?" his mom asked as she appeared from the kitchen.

"Oh, hi mom, um he's my friend. I think he'll be sleeping over tonight, do you mind?"

"He?"

"Yeah, he's a boy mom, see?" L said as he brushed Sunjong's hair out of his forehead. Sungjong moved a little.

"A boy? Really? He's so pretty!" his mom said and clapped her hands.

"Um yeah, he is. Mom, I better take him upstairs now. My back hurts"

His mom nodded, "tell me if you need anything."

L carried him upstairs and headed for his room. Little did he know that the 'sleeping' Sungjong was smiling.

L laid Sungjong gently on his bed. He stared at Sungjong for a long time before noticing that he looked stuffy. Should he? He scratched the back of his neck before leaning down to Sungjong's collar buttons. He stumbled backwards when suddenly Sungjong's eyes flared open and shot him a what-were-you-trying-to-do glare.