chapter 2

Be mine. I love you, okay?

The other person tilted his head a little. Did he hear right? Did the person in front of him said, wow? He shook off the thought and smiled.

"Are you okay?" he said, concern clearly washed over his face, "i'm sorry, i was in a rush." He patiently waited for an answer with a smile that took over his face again. He laughed a little and threw his gaze to the floor. The laugh sent Sunggyu awake and he put on a wierded look on his face.

"Why are you laughing?" Sunggyu asked as he 'tsk'ed and looked to his lef.

"You were..haha! Your mouth was agape and-haha! And, and-" he couldn't help but to hold his stomach and laughed out loud. Sunggyu was clearly pissed by the laughing man in front of him. He took a glance at his watch before it registered into his head that he was LATE. And that means TROUBLE, which leads to, DETENTION. Sunggyu shivered at the thought. There is no such thing as 'detention on the first day of school', he thought to calm himself down.

"," Sunggyu panicked and scurried away heading to his class. The other man stopped laughing when he heard that word. He turned his head to his right only to see the silhouette of Sunggyu running down the hallway. Was he mad? He stood there for a while, playing with his finger.

"Oh !" he cried and clumsyly pick up his backpack and ran to class.

------

Sunggyu nervously knocked on the door and entered when he heard a soft 'come in'. He dragged his feet to the teacher's table and bowed to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, i'm sorry I was late. I got lost. I'm new here," Sunggyu said as those were the only words he could pick up from drama scenes. The teacher said it was okay so she asked Sunggyu to introduce himself to his classmates.

"Annyeonghaseyo, choneun Sunggyu imnida!" he said and smiled, his eyes disappearing into crescent moons.

"Aigoo, so cute!" the teacher squealed from behind. Sunggyu put on a wierded look when he turned around to face the teacher. "Oh, sorry," the teacher said, "take any seat you want." Sunggyu nodded and started to look for his seat. His eyes darted to the very left end of the classroom where a man with black hair sat, resting his chin on his hand, and looking out the window. He walked to him and pulled out the chair and sat down. The guy doesn't seem to budge even a little. Sunggyu decided to ignore it. The bell rang, signalling half the first lesson was over. Sunggyu took out an empty book and started doodling random stuff. He got bored and turned to his left. Still, the guy wasn't paying any attention to him

"You!! Guy sitting at the left end!" the teacher called out. He drifted his gaze from the window to the teacher, his face, expressionless. "Pay attention!"

He nodded and turned to his right when he saw hands drawing on a book on the table next to him. He was startled when he saw Sunggyu, and grabbed on Sunggyu's sleeve for support from falling off his seat. It didn't help for his weight as he unintentionally pulled Sunggyu off his seat and fall down with him. Their chairs tumbled backwards and landed with a loud thud.

"What's with the loud commotion back there?!!" the teacher yelled and slammed her hand on her table. She was pretty strong for a girl. "Oh my god, Sunggyu? Did you fall?"

All attention went to them. Sunggyu laughed as he tried to stand up and bowed to the teacher. The other guy was still on the floor, trying to take a deep breath, before he stood up as well.

"Sorry," he said to the teacher. They both went back to their seats.

"Are you okay?" Sunggyu chuckle. "Haha, nice one," he said, "I would be okay if you didn't press my chest too hard when you stood up!"

Sunggyu held his gaze low and rubbed the back of his neck. He finally heard the guy next to him laugh while rubbing his chest. He too, laughed. Class ended and it was time to change classes. Sunggyu looked to his right and scanned everyone's faces. They were all busy checking each other's schedules and discussing who's with who. Sunggyu saw a tall figure walk past him. When he was about to walk out of the classroom, Sunggyu stormed past everyone else.

"Hey," Sunggyu heaved out a breath as he held onto the guy's right hand from behind, "I haven't got your name.

"Hoya. Lee Hoya," the guy said, smiled and walked of.

"Kim Sunggyu!!" Sunggyu shouted and saw Hoya wave at him. He returned to class with a smile, plastered on his face.