chapter 19

Be mine. I love you, okay?

Sunggyu slammed Woohyun's back on the wall and kiss him roughly. He his lips but Woohyun kept his lips closed. His head started to throb so he shut his eyes tight. He was starting to moan in pain and tried to push Sunggyu away from him, but to no vain. Sunggyu was stronger than him.

"Aah!..Urgh..My head!-" Woohyun winced in pain and crouched down and clutched his hair when he successfully pushed Sunggyu away.

"Woohyun, Woohyun, what's wrong?!" Sunggyu panicked and held on his shoulder but was pushed away. Sunggyu rubbed the tears welling in his eyes and tried to pull Woohyun up.

"Aagh!" Woohyun held his throbbing head with his right hand while the other held onto Sunggyu's hands. Sunggyu's knuckles started to turn white. He wanted to wince in pain but he could care less.

"Yah! What's wrong Sunggyu?" Hoya asked as he came running to them when he heard Woohyun's scream.

"I-I don't know.." Sunggyu said, "please help him up."

Hoya nodded and Sunggyu helped Woohyun to get on Hoya's back.

-------

"L! Your room!" L's eyes widened when he saw Hoya barge into the living room carrying a passed out Woohyun on his back. Sunggyu came not long after that with Woohyun's shoes in his hands. L lead them to his room, Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Sungjong followed.

"Yah, what happened?" Hoya asked Sunggyu as he laid Woohyun gently on L's bed.

"I-I"

"Sungyeol, Dongwoo, bring warm water and a towel!" L instructed, "Sungjong, help me call the doctor!"

"My phone's in my bag next to you!" Sungjong snapped while he helped cover Woohyun with L's blanket. L nodded and started rummaging into Sungjong's bag. A red book caught his eyes. His heart skipped a beat. What's my book doing in his bag? He picked up the phone and called the doctor without leaving his eyes from the book.

"Woohyun-ah, wake up..," Sunggyu whispered as he held onto Woohyun's hands and sat next to him.

"Here's the towel and warm water!" Sungyeol said and Dongwoo brought it to them.

Sunggyu went off his chair and wet the towel before gently wiping the sweat that started to form on Woohyun's neck. He hesitated and gulped on his saliva before he ed Woohyun's collar button. He washed the towel again and placed it on Woohyun's forehead. The door bell rang and L turned his body, finally leaving his eyes from the book.

-------

"Mr. Nam is fine, but what caused him to faint?" The room was silent, "Anyway, was he involved in any sort of accident?" Again silence. "He remembered some things. That was why his head hurt. Please take good care of him and also inform his parents. Don't excessively try to make him remember things. Here are some medicine he can take in case his head hurts again," the doctor continued and jotted down what he prescribed and gave it to L before taking his leave.

Woohyun was involved in an accident and I didn't know? Sunggyu thought and laid his head on L's bed while holding onto Woohyun's hand tighter. Mianhae Woohyun-ah.

"Let him rest guys," L said and motioned for them to follow, "Hoya, Sunggyu, you coming?"

They shook their heads.

------- The two was silent in the room before Hoya cleared his throat.

"Um, Sunggyu-ah..about yesterday," Hoya said and fidgeted with his shirt, "I'm sorry I kissed you."

Sunggyu looked at him and then back to Woohyun, "Sorry I kissed you back..and fell asleep," he smiled and scratched his head.

Hoya laughed, "guess i'm taking my leave now?"

"Ah, ani, you can stay." Sunggyu laid his head back on L's bed and closed his eyes. Hoya did the same.

Sunggyu's eyes widened when he felt Woohyun's hand move in his.

"Woohyun?!" Woohyun slowly opened his eyes and squinted to the bright light. Hoya quickly went to close the curtain. Woohyun smiled when he saw the worried man in front of him, "Sunggyu-ah.."