chapter 10

Be mine. I love you, okay?

"Aren't you?" Woohyun said as he took the last bite of the toast. Sunggyu hadn't registered what was actually happening right now. Was this another confession? If it is, then Sunggyu wouldn't want to waste it.

"N-ne," Sunggyu said and lowered his head as he blushed. Woohyun pulled him into a hug. He rested his chin against Sunggyu's shoulder as he inhaled the sweet smell of his. His heart started beating faster when Sunggyu slid his arms around his waist in attempt to hug him back. He patted Sunggyu's back before pulling away and stood up.

"Ready?" Sunggyu nodded. Woohyun waited as Sunggyu locked his front door. Woohyun opened the passenger's door of his car and motioned Sunggyu to enter.

"Sunggyu?" he said as he fastened his seatbelt. Sunggyu looked at him and rose his eyebrow. Woohyun leaned in, rather too close to Sunggyu. Sunggyu waited as he closed his eyes but nothing happened. He was a little disappointed, he admit.

"Want me to kiss you?" Woohyun asked and Sunggyu opened his eyes. He pouted as he attempted to say no but was stopped when Woohyun gave him a peck. He laughed at the blushing Sunggyu and started the car engine.

-------

L woke up to his mom banging on his bedroom door.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Wake up! Your friend's here!"

L snuggled deeper into his blanket and burried his head into his pillow. The door bursted open as someone came in, running (and laughing) and jumped on top of him.

"The , yah Dongwoo!!" L threw the pillow on him and sat up. "What do you want?"

"Myungsoo-ah~"

"L"

"Fine, L, lets go somewhere today since it's weekend~" Dongwoo said happily as he tugged on L's pyjamas.

"Yah! You're gonna tear it! And no, I wanna sleep!"

"L-ah~ I missed you!" Dongwoo squealed as he opened his arms wide and tackled the younger into a bear hug.

"Gross! Yah! Get off me! Mom~!"

-------

"Amusement park?" Sunggyu said as they reached the gate. Woohyun nodded enthusiastically. He smiled at his cute boyfriend and linked their hands. A sudden growl turned Woohyun's attention from their joined hands to Sunggyu. Sunggyu looked away as he blushed.

"Awwh~my baby is hungry?" Woohyun teased as he slid his free hand under Sunggyu's shirt and rubbed his tummy.

"Y-yah..you're the one who ate my breakfast," Sunggyu whined as he held Woohyun's hands and looked around him to see if anyone's watching.

"Ah, ne, mianhae, uh..lets go get you food," Woohyun smiled and dragged him into the park. Woohyun got them to an ice cream stall not far from the entrance (it is actually a good location to attract people).

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, "Ice cream for breakfast? How healthy."

Woohyun whined as he tugged on Sunggyu's shirt.

"I want ice cream!"

Sunggyu laughed before he nodded and so they bought it. Woohyun held Sunggyu's hands and pulled him to the park bench. They were lucky that it was actually seated islolated from the crowd. Sunggyu was about to on his ice cream when Woohyun stopped him.

"W-wae?"

"You really hadn't had any food since morning?" Sunggyu nodded. Woohyun smiled and leaned in to kiss him.

"Breakfast kiss," Woohyun whispered into Sunggyu's ears before pulling away and on his ice cream. Sunggyu blushed and smiled to himself and started to eat his ice cream too.