chapter 12

Be mine. I love you, okay?

Sungyeol burst into the classroom with the table in his hands. He slammed the door shut with his foot before he heard a faint ouch and a loud thud.

"Oh my god!" Sungyeol placed the table aside and hurried to open the door.

"YAH! SUNGYEOL!!!" Hoya yelled. He croutched down and rubbed his forehead.

"Are you two done there?" the teacher peeked into the door.

Sungyeol pulled Hoya up. He entered the room while Sungyeol brought the chair in. They both sat at the back and the teacher continued the lesson. Sungyeol held his hand out to touch Hoya's forehead but was slapped away. He pouted.

"Class, I would like to inform you that I have assigned a group project. You are grouped with other classes. Actually, there is one group that is short of two, but since Sungyeol and Dongwoo came, perfect!" the teacher exclaimed and all the students paid attention. "Group 1( blah blah blah)...group 10, Gyubear-I MEAN KIM SUNGGYU!," she cleared , "Lee Sungjong, Lee Howon, Nam Woohyun, Kim Myungsoo, Lee Sungyeol and Jang Dongwoo."

Sunggyu smiled to himself at the thought of having to be in the same group as Woohyun. L was happy that he will be with Sungjong but everything died when his annoying friend Dongwoo had to be in the same group. But that was quite obvious because they were the only names that hadn't been called amongst the ten groups.

-------

Sunggyu went to his locker. He hoped to see Woohyun there. He placed his books in the locker before closing it gently. Where is Woohyun?

"Sunggyu-oppa, you want to join us for lunch?" Soyeon asked as she tapped his shoulder.

"M-mianhae Soyeon-ah, i'm with my friends."

With that Sunggyu left and went to the cafeteria to join his friends.

-------

"Woohyun-ah!"

"Woohyun-ah! Wake up! Doctor, please help him!"

"We'll try our best Mrs. Nam. For now please wait outside and pray for the best."

-------

"Sunggyu-ah, are you okay? You're a little pale. And I don't hear you talk today. What's wrong?" Hoya asked when they met on the way to the cafeteria.

Sunggyu shook his head and give him a small smile. Hoya was definitely worried about him. Sunggyu wasn't the usual happy him and this worries the hell out of him.

"Annyeong Sunggyu!" Sungyeol came out of nowhere and hugged him, causing Hoya to shoot him glares. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms in front of his chest while watching his *cough* the hyperly-active Sungyeol hugging his friend. Sunggyu just stood there letting Sungyeol hug him with no sort of expression on his face. But Hoya could see through his eyes, that he was lonely, that he needed someone to care for him, to love him.

"Sungyeol, let go, go find Dongwoo and L first, we'll come later."

Sungyeol pouted as he let go. He dragged his feet away before turning around and pecked Hoya and ran away. Hoya lowered his head as he tried to hide the blush that started to spread accross his face. He didn't understand why or how a small touch like that can affect him so much. Sunggyu stared at him before turning around and tried to walk away but Hoya grabbed his wrist. He cleared his throat and turned Sunggyu around to face him as he gave a little squeeze on Sunggyu's arms.

"Tell me, do you love someone?"