chapter 24

Be mine. I love you, okay?

"Yah Sungjong, stop playing with your fingers," L shot, getting annoyed at the fidgeting Sungjong sitting next to him.

"L," Sunggyu glared at him, "he's nervous." Sunggyu sighed and went to sit beside Sungjong. He held Sungjong's hands in one hand and the other rubbed his back, "Everything's gonna be alright Sungjong-ah."

Sungjong smiled at his hyung and hugged him. L rolled his eyes.

"Two more groups and we're up," Woohyun informed as he entered the waiting room backstage.

"Myung-L, have you seen Hoya and Sungyeol?" Dongwoo asked and approached the seat next to him.

"We're here!" Sungyeol exclaimed when he entered the room. Hoya slowly followed and glared at him.

"$#i%F*€¥¡n£ß¡¥€#," Hoya mumbled under his breath as he limped to the nearest seat. Wait, limp?

"Yah Hoya, you," L started, "w-why are you limping?! What about the performance? We're ing going to dance!!"

Hoya gulped before answering, "I can dance."

"Haha, great! You can dance, but you can't walk, nice!"

"Guys, guys, we're next!" Woohyun panicked. They all stood up from their seats, inhaling as deep as they can, and exhaled.

"Kids, listen up," Sunggyu ordered, "No matter what happens, we're gonna do our best."

They all nodded.

"Infinite FIGHTING!!!"

-------

"Annyeonghaseyo, group 10, Infinite imnida."

Come on Come on!

Michigesseo ije deoisang chameul suga eobseo

Jamdo motja geochin hoheupgwa goeroum nareul heundeureo

Hwaga nago nameun georagon huhoe tto geurium

Ireoke neol pogihal suneun eobseo

Dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa

Dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa

Dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa

Dasi dorawa (dasi dorawa)

Happy Ending eotteon sarangi haengbokhage kkeutna

Da geojitmal, jugeul geotman gata meoriga apa

Sigani da yagirago nal dallaebojiman

Dapdaphae ireoke babogata

Dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa

Dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa

Dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa

Dasi dorawa (dasi dorawa)

Naegen neo hana bakke eobseo

Amudo neol daesinhal su eobseo

Amuri noryeokhaebwado

Andoe jeongmal andoe

Ireon nal niga jeil jal aljanha

Neo eobsi na amudedo andoejanha

Dorawa dorawa

Gwaenchantamyeon jamkkanman yaegi jom hae

Dorawa dorawa

Amuri bappado aju jamsimyeon doe

Dorawa dorawa

Geuraedo han beonman dasi gihoereul jwo

Neo eobsi naneun sal suga eobseo...

YEAHH! WOO! YEAHH!

Ireoke neol pogihal sun eobseo

Kkok han beonman deo nal bada jugil barae (jugil barae)

Jeongmal naui yoksimiran geol aljiman

Dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa

Dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa

Dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa

Dasi dorawa (dasi dorawa)

Dorawa dorawa

Neo hana bakke eobseo

Dorawa dorawa

Amudo neol daesin hal su eobseo

Dorawa dorawa

Geuraedo han beonman dasi gihoereul jwo

Dasi dorawa

-------

"Oh my god, pheew," Sungyeol and Dongwoo ranted as they come back to the waiting room, "That was so..WOW!!!"

"Ahh.." Hoya moaned and slumped down to the seat. Sungyeol quickly went to him and hugged him.

"Mianhae mianhae," Sungyeol whispered. He pulled Hoya closer as he slid his hands between their bodies and caressed his thigh.

"Ngh..Sungyeol.." Hoya pushed him away when he heard someone cleared his throat.

"Hoya hyung," L smirked, "It's amazing how you can still dance at that state."

"Shut up L."

L laughed, "ne, let's go now, the announcement's gonna start."

Sungjong stared at L. He seemed so different today. What's wrong with him? Sungjong snapped out of his trance when he felt hands on his shoulder.

"This is important for him Sungjong," Sunggyu assured and Sungjong nodded.

-------

"I will announce the winners from number three, all second year students please stand here according to your groups," the voice echoed through the hall speakers. Sunggyu held Woohyun's hands tight, his heartbeat increased more than it should.

"It'll be okay," Woohyun whispered and bite Sunggyu's ears. Sunggyu smiled and playfully hit him.

"....and the first winner is..group 10, with their theme, Infinite!!" T

he hall was filled with woos and claps as tears striked the Infinite members. Sunggyu hugged Woohyun, Sungyeol hugged Hoya and Dongwoo hugged L as soon as their group name was called. Sungjong stood there smiling with tears, as he felt a sharp pang in his heart watching his crush being hugged by someone else. Not him.

L quickly pushed Dongwoo away as soon as their bodies met. He looked at Sungjong's teary face before turning back and glared at Dongwoo.

"First winner, please come here and receive this trophy..."

Sunggyu wiped Woohyun's tears and nodded for them to get their award.

L rolled his eyes from Dongwoo and fixed his eyes on Sungjong. He walked closer to him and passed him, his hands snaking to Sungjong's and dragged him away. "Follow me."

-------

L pinned him to a wall as soon as he made his way through an empty hall way. He didn't know where they were, but the most important thing is that he is alone. With Sungjong. His left hand firmly placed on the wall as the other wiped Sungjong's tears away.

"We won," L whispered. Sungjong looked at him and nodded, before lowering his head again.

"Ne," Sungjong smiled at him, turned to his left and was about to leave when L pulled his wrist and pinned him again to the wall, "what..?"

"I'm not done yet."

"Well i'm done, so move."

L stared at him and caged him between his arms and the wall. "Do you like me?" L asked breaking the silence.

Sungjong gulped before answering, "no."

L stood there, frozen, but snapped out and tsked as he let go and turned to his right to leave.

"Saranghae," Sungjong whispered but loud enough to echo around the room, making L stop. He turned around, walking at long strides before raising his hands and grabbed Sungjong's face to kiss him. He slammed Sungjong's back harder against the wall and then wrapped his arms around his waist. He grind their bodies hard, making Sungjong gasp.

L took the chance to stick his tongue into Sungjong's mouth. L's tongue darted around Sungjong's mouth, exploring every part of it as their tongue dance in sync.

"Ahh.." Sungjong moaned when he felt L's thigh brushed against his crotch. He swear he felt L smirk into the kiss before pushing him away.

"You-" Sungjong was cut off when L gave him a chaste kiss.

"Saranghae," L whispered into his ears as he kissed it and nibbled down to Sungjong's neck.

"Ahh..hyung," Sungjong held on L's shoulder and tried to push him away. L pulled away and looked at him before leaning in again and bit Sungjong's neck, leaving a deep purple mark.

"Aah!" Sungjong gasped as he lowered his shirt's collar and rubbed on the mark, "h-hyung, what was that?"

L leaned in again and kissed the lovebite he made before pulling away, "You're mine, Sungjong-ah."

-------

Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol and Dongwoo walked to class, with their trophy and certificates in hand.

"Where are they?" Dongwoo asked, scratching his head as he opened the cupboards one by one, just in case he finds them in there. S

unggyu shook his head at Dongwoo's action, "Yah Dongwoo, they wouldn't fit in there."

"Ah? Oh yeah."

Sungyeol looked to Sunggyu and Woohyun's hands which are tangled so tightly. He was jealous of them. He looked at Hoya and s his hands in Hoya's, but was shoved away. He pouted.

"Hyung."

They all turned around. L came in, hand in hand with Sungjong, who was trying to hide behind him.

"Ah, there you are. Where have you guys been?!" Dongwoo said and ran to them.

Woohyun whispered something into Sunggyu's ears and Sunggyu smiled. Sunggyu pinched Woohyun's nose and lowered his finger to Woohyun's lips.

"Ah!" Sunggyu gasped when Woohyun opened his mouth and bit his finger. He turned around and smiled to his friends.

"Um, here L, the trophy," Woohyun said and handed it to L.

"Uh, um, we..we will be taking our leave now," Sunggyu stuttered and slid his arms around Woohyun's waist.

"Ah! Yeah, we were about to leave too!" Sungyeol yelled and tugged on Hoya's arm.

"Yah! I'm not coming with you," Hoya warned.

"Aaah~let's go~" Sungyeol whined and tugged on Hoya's arm harder, pulling him out of the room.

By that time, Sunggyu and Woohyun was already out of sight.

"W-what's that?" Dongwoo asked pointing at Sungjong's neck.

"Haha, guess we'll be going too," L said. "Bye Dongwoo!"

"Yah~! What about me?!" Dongwoo pouted and stormed out of the room.

-------

Woohyun pecked Sunggyu's lips as they bid goodbye. No one made a move, yet. They looked at each other before Woohyun decided to break the awkward silence.

"I-I'll go now."

"Oh? Oh, okay."

Woohyun made his way down the steps to his car. Something's not right here, he thought. He glanced at Sunggyu's way and saw him lowering his head. His heart clutched. He looked back at his car before turning around and ran to Sunggyu and pulled him into a kiss, nibbling on Sunggyu's bottom lip to gain access. Sunggyu moaned and fumbled with the doorknob, trying to get it open.

Their lips reconnected as quick as they part as they stumbled their way upstairs to Sunggyu's room. Woohyun closed the door shut when they entered and he slammed Sunggyu's back against the door. He squeezed Sunggyu's waist hard, making Sunggyu gasp. Woohyun took the opportunity to stick his tongue into Sunggyu's mouth. Sunggyu smirked into the kiss and kissed Woohyun harder, pushing him back and made their way to Sunggyu's bed.

Woohyun began rubbing his knee against Sunggyu's forming bulge. Woohyun pulled away to pull off his and Sunggyu's shirt and then quickly leaned in to Sunggyu's neck. Sunggyu moaned as Woohyun nibbled on his most sensitive part. Sunggyu reached for Woohyun's jeans as he tried to it and pull it down.

Woohyun pulled away and smirked at Sunggyu, "Patience baby."

-------

Sungyeol saw as Hoya limped down the hall way. He quickly ran in front of him and pulled him up on his back.

"Ready for round two, Hoya?"

Sungyeol winced in pain as he received a smack on his head.

~~~~~~~

A/n: Yay! I'm done! Whoah, I can't believe I actually completed this fic. A job well done for me! Thanks everyone, for reading, subscribing, and commenting! I'm sorry if I lack. I admit I am not as good as many authors out there. *Sniff*. Anyway, thanks. I love you all<3<3!!