chapter 6

Be mine. I love you, okay?

Sunggyu went back to class a little wobbly. Was this real? Was what happened at the toilet real? It must be real because he could still feel his lips tingle when he touch it. And he could still remember his name clearly, Nam Woohyun. He closed his eyes and leaned on the wall behind his classroom door. His first kiss.. His mind wondered to nowhere when suddenly the bell rang.

He slowly opened his eyes only to be greeted by a smiling Nam Woohyun. He pecked Sunggyu's lips.

"Meet me later, school rooftop!" he said as he ran back to his class.

-------

"Sunggyu? What are you doing here?" Hoya asked as he came out from the classroom.

"Oh? Um.." Sunggyu tried to form words but he couldn't. He was too dumbfounded at everything that had happened that morning.

"It's okay if you don't wanna talk," Hoya smiled. He turned around when someone tapped his shoulder. "Oh, hi L."

"Sunggyu, what took you so long? It's been an hour. I can't come get you because the teacher wouldn't allow me," he said.

"Oh, so you two know each other," Hoya said as he looked from Sunggyu to L and back to Sunggyu.

"Yeah, we kinda had an accident this morning," Sunggyu said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Can you three not block the way?" a voice asked.

Hoya and L turned around to see who it was. "Sungjong?" Sunggyu and Hoya said at the same time. Sungjong rolled his eyes.

"Move!" he yelled. Sunggyu and Hoya made way for him but L just stood there.

"What do you want?" Sungjong glared at him. L raised his hands and pointed a finger. "Wrinkles." He touched Sungjong's forehead and caressed it. Sungjong closed his eyes, slowly drowning into the other's soft touch. No. He shouldn't do this. He knew he would lose it if he continued. His eyes flared open as he grabbed L's hand and pushed him to the wall.

"Stop. You don't know me," Sungjong stated as he walked away. Tears started to form in his eyes so he quickened his pace and went to the rooftop instead of attending his next class. He never missed any classes before, so this was new to him. He sat at the back of a store room on the rooftop and cried his eyes out. Why must he be like this? Why can't he be normal? Without him knowing, he fell asleep.

-------

"Woohyun?" Sunggyu peeked behind the door but Woohyun wasn't there. He went in.

"Guess who?" Woohyun said as he covered Sunggyu's eyes with his hands. Sunggyu laughed and turned around.

"Woohyun," Sunggyu said and smiled. Woohyun came closer and pulled Sunggyu into a hug. He hid his face at the crook of Sunggyu's neck and inhaled his scent. He couldn't believe how sweet he was and how soft Sunggyu's skin felt under his touch.

"How can you be so soft?" Woohyun asked as he pulled away.

"What do you mean i'm soft?" Woohyun leaned forward and pecked Sunggyu's lips.

"Your lips are soft." he kissed his cheek, "your cheek too." He trailed his lips to kiss Sunggyu's jaw and down to his neck. "Here too." Sunggyu didn't know what to say, or do. He just stood there and froze when he felt Woohyun's hands under his shirt. "W-Woohyun..uh.." Sunggyu closed his eyes and threw his head backwards when Woohyun slid his his arms lower down.

"Woohyun stop.." Woohyun let go and turned around. He held his gaze low. He was embarassed as to what he did to Sunggyu.

"Mianhae," he said as he walked away and sat on an old bench far from where Sunggyu was standing at.

Sunggyu watched as the man lowered his head and took out his ipod.

"What are you listening to?" Sunggyu asked as he got nearer to the other. Woohyun still closed his eyes despite Sunggyu calling him again and again. Sunggyu got mad and pulled the earpiece out of Woohyun's ear as he sat down beside him. He listened to what Woohyun was hearing the whole time.

"What is this? There's no song playing!"

"Your voice is like music to my ears," Woohyun said and smiled. Sunggyu's heart skipped a beat as he blushed. Woohyun pulled him into yet another hug. But this hug was different. This hug was real, sincere, and honest . He could feel it as Woohyun tightened his hug. His heart was beating faster every second passed, he swear he could pass out anytime soon.

-------

Sungjong woke up as he heard laughs from somewhere near. Who? He stood up and stumbled before he fumbly held on to any solid object near him. How long has he been sleeping? He got nearer to the voices that had woke him up.

Sunggyu? Who's the other man? He could feel his heart tear into pieces as tears threatened to fall. Sungjong held his tears and clutched onto his chest as he ran blindly to the exit. He quickly opened the door and ran down the stairs before falling into someone's arm.

"Hey," the person said as he caressed Sungjong's head while Sungjong hugged him tighter. That voice, that warm voice. He heard it somewhere.