chapter 11

Be mine. I love you, okay?

Sunggyu laid on his bed after an exhausting, yet, fun day with Woohyun. He hugged the huge bear Woohyun had won him at one of the games. He touched his lips which still tingled from the kiss Woohyun gave him before saying goodnight. He shook the thought and went to his bathroom to shower.

-------

"Annyeong L, Hoya," Sunggyu waved at them as he took a seat beside them. He couldn't believe that a Sunday would be that boring. He always looked forward to holidays like that, but it seems so empty yesterday. He knew why. He missed Woohyun. He hadn't received a single call or text from him since that night. He really looked forward to meeting him at lunch.

The first bell rang and school starts.

"Listen up class," the teacher cleared , "we have a new student, no, I think we have two."

Hoya flinched as he eyed the tall figure that had just entered the room.

"What is he doing here?" he muttered under his breath. He heard L gasped next to him. Both of them turned to each other before turning back to the two figures at the front of the class.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Choneun Sungyeol imnida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Choneun Jang Dongwoo imnida!"

"I'm afraid we don't have enough seats. One of you can sit there," the teacher pointed to a seat next to L, "and one of you will have to go take a set from the store room. Dongwoo looked at Sungyeol and hurried to the chair before the other took it.

"Okay, Sungyeol, take someone with you, come back in ten minutes."

Sungyeol dragged his feet across the room and stopped right in front of Hoya. Hoya looked up and sighed before he stood up as well and they left the room. He could hear his friend whining and he could not help but laughed. He never saw this side of L before.

-------

"Hoya~"

"Hoya~"

"Hoya~!"

Hoya turned around and glared at him. "What do you want?"

Sungyeol ran to him and linked their arms together. He bent lower and rested his head on Hoya's shoulder.

"Yah~why are you so short? Ahh..my leg hurts.."

Hoya pushed Sungyeol's head away from his shoulder and let go of their arms.

"Hurry up, we don't have much time." Hoya started running and Sungyeol followed.

They panted as they reached the store room. Sungyeol turned Hoya around and kissed him. Hoya gasped at the sudden action. Sungyeol allowed his tongue to roll in and kissed him passionately. Sungyeol placed his hands on Hoya's shoulder, causing him to stumble backwards and hit his back on the wall. He pulled away and rested this forehead on Hoya's.

"Aaaaack!!"

Hoya quickly covered his ears when Sungyeol screamed.

"Hoya! There's a rat! Come on, hurry! Take that chair!"

"YAH!! YOU WANT ME TO BE DEAF?! MAN, HOW HIGH IS YOUR PITCH?!"

"Hurry!"