chapter 1

Be mine. I love you, okay?

Sunggyu sat down on his bed, starring blankly at the spaces between the curtains where the only light source came from the crescent moon that was half covered by the smoky night clouds. Sunggyu sighed. He can only think about how today was the last day of holiday and tomorrow will be the start of second year high school. He sighed again when he remembered that his father had to move him to a new school so it is nearer to his father's new work place. Without realizing, Sunggyu slowly closed his eyes and drifted to dreamland.

-------

'Triinng!'

Sunggyu woke up immediately to his madly ringing alarm clock.

"Stupid alarm," Sunggyu murmured under his breath. He squinted his small eyes to the bright light and got off bed. He lazily dragged his feet to the bathroom and filled the bath with warm water. Slowly, he entered the bath and closed his eyes. It's still 7.30am while school starts at 9.

-------

"Oh !" Sunggyu bawled and quickly ran out of the bath, not caring of how much water splashed out as he dashed to his room. Sunggyu shivered at the sudden cold. He wrapped himself in a towel and agily put on any clothes he ran into. In a brisk second, he swiftly darted to school.

Running at full speed, he panted hard and crouched down to catch his breath as he barely made it into the already-closing gate. Sunggyu stood up and bowed thankfully to the two security guards. He took out a letter from his back pocket and started reading through it. Luckily he didn't forget that letter. Class 2A, it said. Sunggyu could have guessed it himself, knowing that he was one of the best students at his previous school. He slowly drifted his gaze from the letter to his watch. Sunggyu's eyes grew bigger (though as big as it could) when it read 9.09am and panically ran through the hallway. Damn he was late. Unconscious about his surrounding, he ran pass any teachers (or students) along the hallway before coming to a split end. Right or left? Sunggyu thought without slowing down his pace and decided to turn right.

"Ouch!" Sunggyu wailed when he accidentally bumped into someone and was sent landing on his . The person he bumped into also fell on his but he quickly stood up and lent out a hand to help Sunggyu up. Sunggyu took his hand and was about to curse at him when he looked up.

"Wow," Sunggyu accidentally said. He swore his breath hitched.

~~~~~~~

A/n: Heyy! This is my first attempt in writing a chaptered fic online. Sorry guys, it's short! i know! Hope the first chapter is good enough for you! Comments are NEEDED!!