chapter 17

Be mine. I love you, okay?

All students were assembled at the assembly point, grouping themselves according to what the teachers set.

"Yeol-ah, where's Sungjong?" Dongwoo asked. Sungyeol shook his head and looked to Hoya.

"Hoya~why are you so quiet~" Sungyeol whined as he tugged on Hoya's sleeve and linked their arms.

*Flashback*

Hoya stopped kissing Sunggyu when he felt him not kissing back. He realized what he was doing and pulled back. Sunggyu fell limp on Hoya's shoulder when he realized Sunggyu was sleeping. Hoya felt guilty because of what he did. Why did he do that? He slowly pushed Sunggyu away and rested him gently on his lap. His heart started to beat faster. No no no. He quickly replaced his lap with Sunggyu's bag and ran downstairs.

Oh my god, he can't believe he left Sunggyu sleeping alone at the rooftop. Did he go home safe yesterday?

*Present*

"Annyeong," Sungjong said and waved to them. "Where's Sunggyu?"

Dongwoo and Sungyeol looked at eachother and then to Hoya. Hoya lowered his head.

"L?"Sungyeol asked.

Sungjong flinched at the mention of his name. He looked to his left and saw L, dragging a messy-looking Sunggyu.

"Yah, what happen to you?" Dongwoo asked and came nearer to them,"and you, L, where did you come from?"

"Tell the teacher we'll be back," L said, dragging Sunggyu to the nearest toilet. Hoya stared at them. Why did Sunggyu look like that?

-------

"Gyu-ah, what were you doing sleeping up there? And I think you wore these yesterday..DID YOU SLEEP ON THE ROOFTOP LAST NIGHT?!!"

Sunggyu glared at him with his sleepy eyes. He walked to the sink and washed his face while L leaned on the wall.

"So, tell me," L said.

Sunggyu turned around, "I-I can't remember, um, do you have any extra clothes?"

L took his back off the wall and nodded, "come with me."

They walked to the locker room, L in front with his hands stuffed in his pockets, while Sunggyu just followed him and kept quiet. L stood in front of his locker and started typing his combination. L threw the clothes on Sunggyu's lap and slammed his locker door. He left the room, leaving a stunned Sunggyu.

Sunggyu looked to his lap, changed quickly, stuffed his clothes in his bag and ran to catch up with L. He held onto L's shoulders as he panted.

"What's wrong with you?"

"I still can't find it."

"Find what?" L rolled his eyes, his lips, and continued walking. Sunggyu pouted.

"L-ah~"

L turned around and glared at him before he sighed, "I can't find..my damn diary."

Sunggyu put on an 'ahh' face and then nodded.

"How can?"

"I don't know, I'm sure I put it in my bag that day," he explained, "I went looking for it again this morning and found you..which reminds me, why did you sleep there?"

Sunggyu scratched the back of his head, "I can't remember."

L rolled his eyes and they walked back to the assembly point. Sunggyu looked up and smiled to his friends.

"Annyeong Sungjong, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Ho-" Sunggyu's eyes widened as realization struck him, "y-you-"

He was cut off when he felt a tap on his back. He turned around and slowly drifted his gaze from Hoya to the figure standing before him.

"W-Woohyun?!"