Love triangle?

My girlfriend is You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"guess who is back!!"

Sulli got surprised when she opened the door and looked at the guest who standing in front of her now while smile widely and hold a rillakuma doll.

"Mino? yah! is it really you?"

"of course, Song Mino. your handsome idol"

He laughed but Sulli still dumbfound looked at this guy who standing in front of her. He is Song Mino, her good friend since chilhood but older than her by 1 year. Mino is in America since 3 years ago, because he continue his study there and never comeback since 3 years ago eventhough he is in holiday. but now he is here, standing in front of her while smile happily with that rillakuma doll on his hands.

"yah! is this the way you welcome your very best bestfriend huh? what a bad attitude, Choi Jinri" Mino flick her forehead and wake her up from her daydreaming.

"its good because you never comeback since 3 years ago after you go away from this country pfftt. are you forget this pretty girl already huh?" Sulli flick his forehead back.

"what? yah! I think I'll get a good welcome from you since I gave you surprised. wahh jinjja.. your attitude get worst since I didn't see you for a long time" Mino knocked her head this time, make Sulli groans and rub her head.

"surprised my !"

Sulli smirk and Mino as well. They silent for a moment and then burst in to laughter.

"you never changed!" Mino said as he looked at Sulli and still laughing.

"you too"

"come here you little rascal!"

Mino pull Sulli into his hug and they are hugging each other tightly, still laugh as they are hugging. Mino pats her back and mess her hair. They jumping together while hugging just like a kids.

"I miss you, Pabo!"

"I miss you moreeeeeee" Sulli shouting and hug him so tight until Mino scold her and knock her head again. She just pouts but then she laugh. She cant stop laughing , because finally Mino is back!

"noona? who is coming?"

Suddenly Zelo come and looked at these two kids who still hugging each other.

"Mino Hyung!!" Zelo smile widely and walked to them. Mino stop jumps with Sulli and looked Zelo who standing near the door.

"oh! Choi Junhong!"

"Hyuuuung!"

this time Mino ignored Sulli and come to Zelo to hug him. They do the same with what he did with Sulli just now. hugging each other while jumping like crazy and laughing.

"waahh hyung! when did you come?"

"yesterday. waahh you grow up well Junhong-ah! you get even taller than me,waahh"

"lets go inside first guys!" Sulli said and the two young man follow her to get inside the house. Zelo and Mino put their arms to each other shoulder. They looked so close, just like a brother.

of course Zelo know Mino either, because they are neighbour when they was chilhood and Sulli always play with him and also Zelo always follow her, that's why he know Mino so well and always said if Mino is his brother. but of course Mino close to Sulli more, because Sulli is his friend and Zelo is a little brother of his friend.

____________________________________

Sulli and Chanyeol like usual spend their evening time in the Caffe Bene, enjoy their favorite latte and waffle. dont know since when this caffe already become their favorite place to mate each other and spend time together until some worker in this caffe know them already and become friends with them.

"we vacum for a while because Myungsoo get a bad result on his exam, so his dad ask him to stop have band perform for a while. but even so we still practice at least once in week" Chanyeol explain when Sulli asked why he seems so free these days.

"aahh I'm sorry to heard that. ah pity my Myungsoo oppa" Sulli make a sad face and pouts.

"yah! when the heck Myungsoo become yours? why did you call him 'my myungs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter