Weird Girl and Giant Drummer

My girlfriend is You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"okay guys! so our events totally success today! give applause to all of us" Luhan the chairman of the events smile so widely while applause for all because he is so happy today, the events is success.

"yay! wohoooo" the cute guy cheers for the success of events, he also so happy because he is as the vice chairman. Kim Min Seok. "we must celebrate it tonight Lu-ge!"

"of course! we will have dinner together tonight, you guys must be tired right? so, let's celebrate it together. and I thanks to you all who already become committe today who work hard. without you guys, this events won't be as great as now. Thank you Xiumin, Sulli, Krystal, Chen, Luna, Sehun, Kai, Amber, Kyungsoo and others staff, thank you for work hard"

After briefing is done. All of them went to restaurant that is in Gangnam area to celebrate their success events today. but Luhan notice something, Sulli is nowhere to be found. when everyone get into the car he asked Krystal who was talking with Amber.

"Krystal where is Sulli? I didn't saw her since then"

"ah oppa, she said she will follow us later. she have a thing to do first, she just called me few minutes ago"

"oh okay then"

_______________________________________

"I think we should break up now"

"what? why?"

"because I don't love you anymore sulli, it will be useless if we keep this relationship but there is no love in it right?"

Sulli stare at the tall guy who standing in front of her now. She was so happy few minutes ago because she will join to the restaurant to celebrate their success events but now, she standing behind the building with this guy. she have no mood anymore to celebrate the events with others.

"how could it be? you said you always love me though" Sulli cross her arms in front of her chest while keep straring at Minho, her boyfriend.

"we don't know what will happend in the future right? i don't love you anymore, feelings can be change anytime, right?"

"okay if you said so. what can I do right? so we are break up now?"

"yes, we are"

"sure then, thanks a lot anyway" Sulli nodding and look away, Minho walk away leave her alone there. and now she is just standing alone there, just night winds accompany him. without command it, her tears fall down. Sulli sit on the floor and pulled her knee and put both of her hands at the top of it, placing her chin there. she drowned her head to her knee and start sobbing.

_______________________________________

Diamond's Band perform today quite success and now time to get home for all of them. Baro and Baekhyun already going first because they said they have things to do so now just Myungsoo  who take care of his guitar and Chanyeol now who still busy with his drum, He helping some staff for unload the drum.

"i'm done, how about you?" Myungsoo stretch his neck as he walked to Chanyeol and looked at him.

"just a lil bit, you can go now if you want. I can do this by myself"

"you sure?"

"yeah, there are still some staff here helping me, its okay"

"okay then if you said so. I'm going dude! bye"

"yeah bye!"

after a few minutes Chanyeol and staffs were finished it and he going to comeback home but firstly he need to go to restroom first. Now is 8.30 PM, he went out through the back door of building and its quiet enough, there is no one here anymore. he walked outside to reach the parking area. but.. he just heard someone is crying.

"what on earth I just heard? someone is crying? is it humans or...? I never in this situation before, I don't know it was human's crying or a ghost ? no, I don't even want to imagine it" Chanyeol's thought. he just walk faster to leave that building but when he looked back, he seen someone sat there with beanie hat covering her head. "I guess.. she is the one now who crying. is she a ghost? No, she step on the floor. she must be human"

"stupid! dumb! idiooootttt! huaahhh"

He heard that girl is curse on something but maybe someone. 'She is surely a humans. she was curse just now, but what on earth she crying here at this time? is she crazy or something? should I come to her? a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter