Amusement Park

My girlfriend is You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli's POV

"jinri-jinri jinri-ah~~~~! why are you just pick up my called huh?" I heard that Yoda's loud voice when I pick up his phone. he called me about 100 times already lol kidding. I was busy in the kitchen accompany my mom to cook for lunch so I didn't heard my phone that ringing in my room.

"heheh I'm sorry, I was busy in the kitchen back then. what's up?" I laying on my bed and stare at the ceiling full of star and moons. I decorate it by myself about a month ago. its look pretty at night when I turn off the lamp.

"you forgot our promise today huh? you should pay me since Baekhyun and Krystal already in relationship. jinri~!"

"is it today? Ohmygod oppa I'm sorry I'm forgot! where are you now? I will get ready in 10 minutes okay?" I get up frommy bed immediately and run to my cupboard to choose the clothes. how come I become this forgetful? ugh.

"jinri! jinri! yah you just called me 'oppa' right? right? I'm not misheard it right?" Chanyeol sounds excited when I called him oppa. stupid mouth, I accidentaly called him oppa though. its because of Krystal who always called him oppa eerrr.

"what? no! I think you misheard it, I hang up okay? I'll prepare now, see you"

I hang up the phone immediately to avoid that Yoda,or else he will tease me more. that's his habit, teasing me tillI get annoyed and then he will apologized immediately. when I'm annoyed and mad actually it just an act, I feel wanna laugh hard when he apologized to me, his face look so cute yet poor. but at the end of course I will forgive him, because sometimes he doing a silly things and it enough to make me embarrassing.

I'm done in dressing and ready to go. I walk down stair and found my mom watch an infotaintment there, since daddy is still in the office so I guess she will be home alone because I need to go now, I can't cancel it because I have promise with Chanyeol already.

"mom! I need to go" I stand behind her and she turned back to looked at me.

"where are you going huh? dating?" my mom start tease me again, this all because of Zelo who said to mom  that I have a new boyfriend.

"tsk~ no mom, I have promise with my friend. and I'm not dating anyone, stop tease me. you got Zelo's virus already"

My mom chuckles and nods "arraso, take care. comeback home dont too late"

"okay boss! bye" I kissed my mom's cheek and walk away. I tell Chanyeol to pick me up at bus stop near my home. I dont wanna he pick me up at my home because I'm sure my mom will ask a lot of question to him for sure.

_________________________________

Chanyeol's POV

I drove my car to the bus stop at Sulli's home area. She ask me to pick her up here, I don't know why well I just agree it. I bring my car today because the weather is quite hot. its summer day, last time when I sent Sulli to home with my motorcyle at this weather, her skin get red like burning. So, I don't wanna bring her with my motorcycle again at afternoon like this. I pity her, seems like her skin is so sensitive. I hope she can feel more comfortable with this car, she won't get burn for sure.

I see tall girl standing on the bus stop while playing her handphone, she is surely tall girl Choi Jinri. She wore her pink dress and small bag. her long heavy hair fell perfectly on her shoulder,  its so..beautiful. errr.. what am I talking about. why my heart beat so fast all of sudden. maybe because I'm hungry pffftt~

I stop my car and get out of the car. she looked surprised to see me get out of the car. but then she is smile when I smiled to her.

"do you wait too long?" I asked her as I walked toward her.

"not really, lets go now then"

"sure~" I open up the car's door and let her get in. She is a bit co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter