Misunderstand

My girlfriend is You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I saw noona yesterday on the street and there are 3 girls with her, seems like they are bullying Sulli noona. that's why Jungkook and I shouted when we passed by that street, and make those girls runaway before we can reach Sulli noona. I can't recognize their face, but wait- I remember one girl that with blonde hair. I promised to Sulli noona to not tell you about this, even Baekhyun hyung. but look at you this worried about noona, it's make me guilty if I don't tell you. I'm sorry for noona, I hope noona is fine"

Here Zelo and Taehyung after their class today is over. standing in front of the University where Chanyeol studying. Zelo asked Taehyung to accompany him to come here because he never come here, since Taehyung is Baekhyun's little brother that's why Zelo asked him to accompany him. Zelo waited for Chanyeol, he want to tell Chanyeol and ask him about this bully thingy. He never be this busybody about his sister's love life but now- he become such a busybody because her noona just being a victim of bully thingy, and Zelo hope that this all not because of Chanyeol since he likes Chanyeol for being his soon brother-in-law. for the first time, Zelo get close to Sulli's boyfriend. in Zelo's eyes, Chanyeol is a good guy and responsible. he is cool, he drumming, he can play guitar, even piano. and Chanyeol is cheerful guy who always make his sister laugh, Zelo watched them sometimes when Chanyeol and Sulli dating in the home have a movie night together, well Chanyeol ask Zelo to joined sometimes but because he didn't want disturb them so Zelo reject it. Chanyeol also polite to Mr and Mrs Choi, believe or not Mrs.Choi likes Chanyeol as well just the same like Zelo likes him eventhough they are just dating about 7th months already.

After 30 minutes waiting, finally a tall guy with a big ear walk out from the building with his friend who have a sharp chin. Taehyung nudge Zelo's arms when he seen Chanyeol.

"its Chanyeol hyung" Taehyung said.

"finally, Lets go!"

When Zelo and Taehyung about to walk to Chanyeol, suddenly a girl run to Chanyeol and clingy to him make Zelo who look at that from a far frown. he stop immediately and make a small eyes while seen those people. that girl keep clingy on Chanyeol and look so spoiled. Taehyung who walk behind Zelo also stop immediately and frown, he walk to next of Zelo and look at him.

"why stop?"

Zelo didn't answer him. he just focus on what he see right now, because he didn't got a respond so Taehyung follow to Zelo direction and found out that Chanyeol with a girl.

"OH!! that girl" Taehyung yelled all of sudden make Zelo turn his head to him.

"what?"

"Junhong! that girl! that girl is the one who bullying Sulli noona yesterday!!" Taehyung complete his sentence.

"what? are you sure?" Zelo stared.

Taehyung nodding hyperly because he sure that girl is the girl that he saw yesterday with Sulli.

"let's go home!" Zelo command and walk away. make Taehyung confused and dazed but then he followed Zelo.

_________________________________________

"Yah Choi Jinri" Zelo tease his sister. he sat on the bed beside Sulli who still feel weak and laying on the bed. but she is not sleep now, she just woke up about 10minutes ago.

"eventhough I'm sick you still love to tease me eh?" Sulli said weakly make Zelo chuckles.

"are you feeling better?" Zelo hold her forehead and it still not normal. she still sick.

"yes, a lil bit I guess?"

"lets go to doctor"

"No! I'll be fine soon. don't worry and no need to go to doctor"

"your knee is injured, your wrist is bruised, the edge of your lips is- I'm sorry noona"

"hm? what? why are you apologize?" Sulli look at her little brother. she is frown, she still feel dizzy when she look up to look at her brother.

"because I couldn't safe you from those girls yesterday"

"wh-what are you talking about Junhong-ah? whose girls?"

"stop pretend because I know everything. now sleep, if you want to get well really soon" ahjumma Song said she already feed Sulli to lunch and give her a medicine. after that she slept but when Zelo comeback home, she woke up and now Zelo ask her to sleep back.

Zelo warp her with her blanket and about to walk away but Sulli hold his wrist.

"Junhong-ah, don't tell mom about this all"

Zelo smiled to her and nodding "I won't, don't worry"

Before he get out of Sulli's room, he took Sulli's handphone and then get out.

Zelo sat on the sofa on living room while read some message from Chanyeol. he didn't replied it, he just read it all, a message from Chanyeol about 2 hours ago. and 8 missed called from Chanyeol.

From : DorkYeol

Hey princess! I miss you so much ugh. I want to meet you so bad but my lecturer keep give me an assignment and I can't go anywhere before it's all done. I feel like want to burn all of my assignment but I'm sure my dad will kill me. well- don't forget to take your lunch okay? I love you. xoxo

Zelo smirk, 2 hours ago is where he waited for Chanyeol in front of his university.

From : DorkYeol

babe? why didn't you replied my message? are you busy? okay then if so, I will call you tonight okay? take care.

From : DorkYeol

Jinri? I don't know why but I'm worried about you all of sudden. are you alright? I hope you are. I'm in the class now. I will come to your house tonight to make sure that you are fine. anyway I think I saw Zelo early in front of my campus, but I'm not sure if its him. I just saw that their uniform are same. take care darling.

After read all of those message, Zelo put the handphone on the table. but then it's vibrate, Chanyeol's name appear on the screen. Zelo just stare at it and let it keep vibrate until it stop by itself.

"I'm disappointed to you,hyung"

______________________________________________

Chanyeol's POV

I can't focus on my study since then. Jinri didn't even reply my message and pick up my phone since last night. I don't know what's wrong with her. I want to come to her house this morning but my class start at 7 am, it's impossible if I should come to Sulli house in the dawn? it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter