Revenge.

My girlfriend is You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV

"wuhuuuuuuuu" Baro jump into the swimming pool and Baekhyun follow him to jumps, while Myungsoo still do a warming up with me now. we are go to Caribbien Bay today of course with Sulli and Krystal with us. this is the first time I come to water park with my girlfriend hahahaha they still change their clothes now. you know girls, they took so long just to change the clothes.

"Soojung-ah! hurry come here!" Baekhyun who is pop out from the water shouting Krystal's name make me turned back and looked at the girls walk to us. Krystal with her swimsuit waving to Baekhyun and Sulli still wear her bathrobe, I don't know what is she thinking about. is she not join us and just watch? when she standing beside me while laugh because looked at Baro and Baekhyun playing water I asked her.

"why do you wear your bathrobe?"

She turned to me and smiles "I need to warming up first, but also...I'm shy"

"why shy?" I tilted my head. this girl just so cute, with her bathrobe and her hair make into a cute bun.

"I wear bikini" she whisper to me.

"WHAT?!" she make me shock to death. what on earth she wear a bikini. here is just sooooo many guys around. I don't wanna one of them stare at my girl's body. it's bad, sooo bad.

"yah what's wrong?" Myungsoo who stand up next to me looked at me when I scream few second ago, while Krystal already join Baekhyun to play with him.

"nothing, just go first okay? go go!" I pushed Myungsoo's back to go play with the others. I need to talk to this girl of mine first. Myungsoo go with his confused face.

"let's go play as well!!" Sulli yelling and about to go to join them but I hold her and she look up to me.

"no! you need to change your clothes first" I stare at her and make her frown.

"but why? aish" sulli complain to me and folded her arms annoyed.

"yah you willing to let those guys look at your body huh? why should you wear a bikini here? no I'm not permitted you, never!"

"what?" she stare at me and second later she burst into laugh. this girls seriously laugh so hard with that wide mouth. but no matter what she is still pretty just the way she is, I can stop adore this girl.

"why did you laugh? yah! do you think it's funny huh?" I flick her forehead.

she stop laugh and pinch my cheek "you are so cute eh. you believe that I wear bikini? tsk. I was just kidding though!" she take off her bathrobe and i see that she wear her swimsuit, it's enough to covering her body. "do you think I'm crazy to wear bikini huh? or you wish for me to wear it? ugh ert!" she put her bathrobe on table and chuckles still looked at me. I'm sure I look like a donkey now, such a fool.

"I'm not! that's good you didn't wear it"

"aigoooo why so cute hm? this boyfriend haahah let's go!" she pulled my hands and I just let a small laugh and follow her to join the others to playing in the water.

We are really have fun together. all of us always laugh and playing together in the water and sometimes take a picture. Baro dare us to ride on the highest swimming pool slide. The guys are agree Baro and unbelieve it, Sulli and Krystal wanna join as well. so, together we run upstair to the highest swimming pool slide. to be honest it's really high, I'm worry Sulli. is she brave enough to ride?

Baro and Myungsoo rode first with the tubes. I saw them it was so fun, I even heard they are scream loudly. I nudge Sulli with my elbow make her turned her head to me.

"are you scared? it's so high though" I said to scared her but she is chuckles and punch my arm lightly.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter