Friends.

My girlfriend is You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli's POV

I keep yawned as the lecturer explaining some subject that oh- so boring. I see Kyungsoo who slept beside me since then, well he is smart and he know all of the subject. no matter the lecturer ask him about anything, he will answer it correctly and not like me. I'm sure I will get scold if I can't answer him. I'm jealous of Kyungsoo though, I want to join him on dreamland as well. ugh.

And finally the class is over. I feel so sooooooooooo happy hahaha I can eat then do anything that I want. I feel my handphone vibrate on my pocket, I take it as I walked out of the class. The one who message me at this time, its probably mom or maybe dad. I open up the message and looked at the name who message me now.

from : Chanyeol
to : Sulli
"dork, what are you doing? are you in the class now?"

I frown and sat on the bench of corridor. "what? dork? he just called me dork? aish this Yoda" as I'm about to reply him, someone mess my hair and make me looked up to see who is th owner of that stupid hand who touch my precious hair and head.

"sulli-ah! yah I'm looking for you everywhere but here you are duh"

"what? what's going on you looking for me? don't ask about baekhyun, I dont know"

"aish noooo. sulli-ah, Suho just confessed to me" Krystal whisper to me and because I got to shock so I'm shout out loud make her covering my mouth with her hands. "yah sulli-ah, you want to die huh?!!"

I try to calm myself and ask her to remove her hands from my mouth "I'm sorry I was just too shocked! when did he confessed to you? did you accept him? yah you said you like Baekhyun more" I talk calmly.

"yah you know me though, of course I like Baekhyun more. but, you know also he never confessed to me duh sulli. it's been a long time right? he said to you he likes me since we was on senior high school, but until now he never confess to me hmm~" Krystal pouts

"maybe he is shy? or maybe he afraid that you will reject him? hahhaha I don't know people's heart though. so you accepted Suho oppa or will wait for Baekhyun?" I see Krystal seriously, this girl surely dilemma now. pity her haha.

"I want baekhyun sulli-ah" Krystal clingy on my arm all of sudden make me frown but chuckles. this kid is really in love with Baekhyun hahah. I should do a mision I guess, I need Chanyeol's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter