Brother in Law

My girlfriend is You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV

I just finished my class this evening, I feel exhausted and want to get home faster. When I just get in to my motorcycle, and wear my helmet, again and again this maniac stop me, Suzy. She keep asking me to take her home but I really exhausted today and I accidentaly to snap her and make her silent immediately and go away from me. I think I'm being too much, but I really feel irritated if she always around me and mess around. maybe its good for now, I can go home now.

When I'm on the way, I see the police running to catch a a thief. and that thief suddenly bump into a high school student who standing on the busway stop, and make him lose his balance. I ran immediately to him and leave my motorcycle on the side of the road, because he is almost fall on the road and I see there is a car passing by. I pull his arms faster to aside for avoid the car passed by. He got shocked and looked me blankly.

"are you okay?" I asked him and he still looked shocked and blinks many times.

"ah yeah, I'm okay. t-thanks..hyung" he bowed to me but I stop him. he is handsome for sure and he is tall same as me, I can see that because he standing in front of me. but his face still too innocent and a bit... look a baby face. I'm not gay, I just figure out this kid because suddenly I remember someone when I see his face, he look like someone that I know.

"its okay. be careful next time"

"yeah hyung, thanks" He smiles and scratch his head feel awkward.

I leave him and back to my motorcycle. well, I know I feel exhausted today  but even like that i feel happy after helping someone.

_________________________________________

Sulli was stoned on the couch while face the TV, She wore short and loose t-shirt with her favorite slipper and her hair make into a cute bun. She looked uninterested with any show that appear on TV. she keep changing the TV program with the remote controlled and sometimes murmured something randomly, until her little brother come and shock her.

"noona!" Zelo sat beside her all of sudden make her jumps on the couch because she was shocked. Zelo frown looked at his noona that act weirdly.

"zelo!! why did you scared me?" Sulli hit him with cushion and sat back beside her brother.

"the heck noona, I didn't scared you. you the one who scared me by act weird like that. something's wrong?" Zelo tilted his head, stared at sulli who is pouting now while hug the cushion.

"nope! dont do that anymore, I can die immediately"

"ouh~ you are being too much!" Zelo face the TV but the show is uninterested for him so he looked at his noona to take a remote controlled, but stop when he saw the bruised on her shoulder. "yah noona what's with your shoulder?"

"hah?" Sulli frown but then grins and cover her shoulder immediately. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter