First Met.

My girlfriend is You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV

"Chanyeol-ah! are you done setting your drum? Yah Kim Myungsoo, how about you? you look so slow since then. and you Baro! stop flirting with a girls, can you? we have no much time already" that noisy guy who sitting on the chair like a boss keep nagging like an ahjumma since then. He is our vocalist, Byun Baekhyun. since he is vocalist he is just sat comfortably while tuned his voice a bit, waiting for the event begin. different with me that should tuned my drum first before our performance today.

"I'm done, and everything is good now" I walk off the stage and walk passed Baro who was flirt a committe there, I slap his head gently and drink my mineral water that just gave by committe. I pretend like I don't know and hold my laugh, but Baro know me and slap my arms make me stop drinking and laugh.

"aish you make me look stupid in front of that girl"

"what? I didn't do anything" Baro just smirk and sat on the chair comfortably while play his phone. I'm sure he start to update on his twitter to make a girls being crazy over him. Baro is our bassist who likes to flirt a girls, we call him stupid playboy. he also attention seekers, always try to show off more when we are on the stage because he thinks that he is the most handsome in this Band.

"that Byun ahjumma keep being noisy every performance ckck" Myungsoo suddenly come toward me and Baro while murmured and I just laugh at him. He is such a cold guy outside but being so crazy when just all of us. he is a good guitarist and hard worker, no matter how difficult instrument that he should play, he keep try hard till he can do it well. and if he is in process study hard like that, no one can disturb him or he will badmood all of sudden and don't wanna practice.

"well you the one who choose that ahjumma for being our vocalist" I nudge his arm and he is just smile a bit.

"yeah because he have a fantastic voice!"

and who am I ? I'm Park Chanyeol, drummer of this Band called Diamond. I was with them since 3 years ago and likes to have performance if there is an event, no matter its big event or not. we are quite well known in the various campus in Seoul. And today we have performance in Korean National University of Arts. Their committe invited us to perform here in an final event of The Queen of Campus. That's why Baro keep seeking attention to those girls, but some of them just interest in Myungsoo or me. but Myungsoo and I not type of guy like Baro and I'm not a cold guy like Myungsoo.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sulli's POV

"Zelo-yah hurry up!!" I shouted out loud call my little brother who look like a turtle but have a height like a girrafe. I asked him to take me to the campus because I have a very important event there and I'm a committe, and I'm late now! "Zelo-yah!!" I shout again because that kid still not come out yet. if I can drive well, I already take his car with me and leave him now pfftt.

"yes madam! I'm coming now!"

"you are a turtle. you don't know if I'm late huh?"

"why you blame me? who ask you to wake up late?"

I feel have no strength to argue this kid, because he is a good speaker and forget it.. he is just a kid. "let's go!" I pull his hoodie to get into the car and he drove me to my campus. since today is sunday so he is free from school, that's why he can take me to the campus now.

"hurry up! drive faster, can you?"

"mom said dont drive too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter