Stranger.

My girlfriend is You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol stand up on the stage after he is done set the drum. he drink a bottle of mineral water and stop when he seen someone that he waiting for. he smiles widely and walk off of the stage to the girls who standing in the corner while chit chat and chuckles together, seems like they talked about the boys who come to this building. So many boys come to join this competition, and there are some boys who seems interest to these girls and keep looked at them but they walked away after they seen a tall guy come to them with his happy face.

"Jinri-ah, finally you come" Chanyeol smile to Sulli that smile back at him and then he looked at krystal who standing beside Sulli.

"oh you are krystal right? glad you are come, welcome to our campus. you are so pretty though" Chanyeol said while shake hands with krystal ,and Sulli who standing beside Krystal is just smirk and slurp her milkshake fast.

"thank you oppa, you are handsome as well though" Krystal grins but speechless all of suddenly when someone pat Chanyeol's head from behind.

"bleh..oppa my " Sulli murmured by herself and ignore these two and just look at to other side. but she turn to looked at Baekhyun who is behind Chanyeol now.

"what are you doing here, Dobi? flirt? lets go now"

"ah-ah baekhyun-ah! come here, these girls are your junior right?"  Chanyeol put his arms around Baekhyun's neck and pull him to his side. Baekhyun frozen and awkward when he saw Krystal that is right in front of him now.

"k-kry-krystal?" he sttuter that make Chanyeol and Sulli chuckles.

"ah Baekhyun oppa annyeong!" Krystal greet and smile polite to her senior. she is getting awkward as well and her face get blushing.

"yah why are you blushing soojung-ah!" Sulli nudge Krystal arms with her elbow while chuckles. and stop she get a death glare from Krystal.

"I- I dont know if you come here. well- le..let's talk later? Chanyeol and I should go to backstage now" Baekhyun take away Chanyeol's arm from him and rubs his neck shyly.

"ah yeah okay oppa, good luck!" Krystal said while raise her hands to cheer him up.

"yeah, t-thank you" Baekhyun blushing and turned back immediately to walk away from this place.

"Jinri-ah, lets talk later okay? you will see us performing after this, take care okay?" Sulli just nodding and Chanyeol smile while mess her hair and then run to catch Baekhyun.

___________________________________

Krystal's POV

Sulli and I walk to get close to the stage more when Diamond's Band had a perform. I ask it to Sulli because I want to see  Baekhyun from the close distance. Sulli actually reject it but I keep beg her and she agree it. we walk together and someone bump on Sulli that make her shoulder get hurt I guess because she hold her shoulder and I can see her face,she is in pain. and that girl's juice spill out on Sulli's shirt.

"yah! where is your eyes? aish" that girl yelling on Sulli and make me wanna slap right now.

"Sulli are you okay? hey girl, cant you watch your way?" I stare at the girl that have long blonde hair and her bangs almost covering her eyes. she stare at me back while cross her arms in front of her chest.

"aigoo I think your friend who bump on me, and make  my juice spill  out. cant you see it?" She said while looked at Sulli and smirk, I can see her bad face. she is not a good girl, I'm sure.

"do you think I am blind? you spill it out on my friend's shirt, I see that. did you do that on purpose huh?" I stand in front of her and make Sulli sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter