One day with You.

My girlfriend is You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli's POV

"I was told you already he is not a good guy noona. I saw him with a girl a week ago, but you don't believe me" my little brother keep scold me since I told him I already broke up with Minho 3 days ago. actually since first I was in relationship with Minho, he never agree it.

"well, you don't give me a proof though. how can I believe it zelo-yah" I just smirk while prepare a breakfast for both of us. since our father working outside the city for a while and our mother go to her hometown to visit grandma that was sick, so here I am just stay with my little brother for a while.

"eish noona. why can't you believe your own brother? I never lie if it's about your love story. I don't wanna you get hurt by a jerk" I seen Zelo smirk and pouts a bit and then bite his apple harshly. I know he cared to me, he is so cute.

"arraso I'm sorry. I will always believe you start from now on okay?" I mess his hair after put a breakfast on table.

"okay then. are you alright now? or still broken heart? should I punch that jerk?"

I joined him sitting at the dinning table while laugh "dont acting like a hero, you are still a baby. look at this cheeks" I pull his cheek playfully and chuckles because he feel annoyed.

"I told you I'm no longer a baby noona!"

"yea yea arraso. I'm fine, dont do a thing nonsense okay? dont make your hands get dirty. and no need to punch him"

"you sure you okay?"

"I'm very sure!"

"okay if you said so. I should go to school now, I'm late"

"yah you don't eat your breakfast huh?"

"let me bring it then. I'm going noona, bye!"

"be careful zelo-yah! Noona love you!" I shouted as he ran outside the house. since he is still senior high school student, he cant bring his car of course. he just use car to something important like, take me to campus or shopping for our food. well I know it's a bit danger, but....okay forget it.

SInce today I have no class so I just stay at home, watch some drama while eaiting somes snacks of course. My favorite. but I really feel bored though and decide to call soojung and ask her to hang out maybe? yeah~ I take my handphone and dial soojung's number

'yea sulli-ah?' I heard Krystal pick up the phone.

'yah soojung-ah, where are you?'

'Salon, with Sica eonni. what's up?'

'ey I was about to ask you out. but seems you busy with sica eonni?'

'yah just join us here, it's okay'

'nope, it's been a long time you didn't met her. its okay, enjoy your time soojung-ah'

'yah yah! you sure don't wanna join us?'

'no thanks. just send my regard to sica eonni'

'arraso sulli-ah'

I hang up the phone and back laying on the couch. well, I'm planning to hang out by myself. its not bad right? okay then. maybe it will be fun hahaha. I ran rushing to my bedroom to change my clothes.

__________________________________________________________

Chanyeol's POV

"we can't practice today because Myungsoo have exam today. he seems so busy lately" Byun ahjumma inform when I just sitting in the cafetaria campus. I was finished my class today at 10 am and then I have nothing to do anymore since that Byun ahjumma inform me like that.

"then let's just practice next time, let Myungsoo focus on his exam first"

"yeah and I have problem with my voice now, I can't sing well because of this cough"

"really? then take some rest. where is Baro?"

Baekhyun point to the guy that standing near the entrance to the cafetaria, and again with a girl. I don't know how many already a girls who becomes his victim, he change a girlfriend almost once every two weeks.

"ouh~ I can't see him everyday like that. I got to go then, wanna join?"

"where?"

"hunting drumstick!" I grin to Baekhyun, but that Byun ahjumma just wave his hands like ask me to go away.

"I have class again after this, and I think I will back home early. I'm feeling unwell"

"okay then. get well soon dude!" I patted his shoulder and walk away. lets spend money for alone today.

I walked to parking area but.. someone stop me. Suzy, my junior who have same course as me. ouh please, she have to confess to make like many times and always put some gift to my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter