Ending

My girlfriend is You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi Suzy!" Baro wink to Suzy. he come to her class and sat on the chair in front of Suzy. Baro's talent is seducing a girl, he never failed with it. but today, he have a reason why he did it to Suzy.

"Baro oppa? why are you here? you want to troll me again? or you want to seducing me? sorry- my heart is taken to Chanyeol oppa not you. you are not my type" Suzy explain, and then back to her activity. put a lips ice on her lips as she look at a small mirror on her hand.

"really? I'm not your type? You are not my type as well to be honest. so here I am just want to tell you something. Chanyeol ask me to call you, he waiting you on the park behind our campus building anyway" Baro said and waving to Minah who passed by in front of him. typical Baro, always waving to take attention to the pretty girls.

"Chanyeol oppa? Really? ohmygod! is he finally realized if I'm the one who is good for him?" Suzy excited and make herself as good as she thought. she fix her hair and once again look at the mirror.

"yeaahh~ maybe. I don't know though, he just ask me to call you. bye!" Baro stood up and walk away, following Minah who walk out from the class.

_______________________________________________

Chanyeol's POV

I sat on the bench at the park behind the building of my campus. I'm waiting for someone, yes Suzy. I asked Baro to call her to come here, I'm sure she will come soon. and my guessing is true, I just sat here for 10minutes and she already appear. she walked here with her naughty style while flip her hair. Yes, that blonde hair with bangs. she smiled to me and sit next to me.

"oppa! Baro said you call me?" she smile so widely to me. ouch it's creepy to be honest. I wonder how's her face when she bullying Sulli few days ago. this little monster have a many face I guess. she act like an angel in front of me but behind my back, she is a devil.

"yes, I'm waiting for you here" I just smile a bit to her. she wear that mini skirt and folded her thigh together in front of me, make it show her thigh. what the heck? if I was Baro, maybe he already seducing her. but too bad girl, I'm not Baro. lol

"do you miss me? omg oppa this is the first time you ask me to come to you. are you start to like me already? finally you realized it?"

"uuhhmm, I don't know but- oh anyway, I bought a juice for you" I smiled widely to her while give a juice to her. you know what juice is that? hahahahah. Byun-ahjumma make it. he is good chef.

"really? for me? you are so kind, thank you"

a pink juice, look like a strawberry juice. it look so delicious if we look at it. but try to taste it..... I see Suzy slurp on her juice. and i can't hold my laugh to see her face. her reaction though. she spit it out, but I guess she swallow it a bit because I see her eyes watery and she stick out her tongue, feel hot.

"what the kind of juice is this?"

"a tomato, chilli, onion, and- salt. I make it special for you. the taste is good right? perfect!" Baekhyun pop out with Baro and Myungsoo while laughing.

"WHAT? how dare you!" She snap to Baekhyun.

"Lady, its not comparable to what you did to my girlfriend few days ago. You tortured her, you harm her. what is on your brain actually?" I said to her make her look at me.

"what do you mean?"

"stop pretend! I know what you did to Jinri few days ago. she is sick because of you. she get into hospital because of you. do you know if this is crime? you bullying one girl, I mean- hello? are you a kid who like to bullying one girl with your friends? you just did a cheap thing. I can report this case to police anyway"

I see her face got pale after I talk about police to her. she frozen.

"I- I didn't do that! I never bullying anyone. I don't even know who is your girlfriend. you have no girlfriend!"

"please just stop your act, Suzy! I'm tired with all of your stuff. stop say a liar! once again you hurt Jinri, I really will report it to police. I have a proof, and you can't deny it anymore. okay? remember my word! I'm not joking right now"

I stare at her and stood up. me and my friends leave her alone who frozen at the park. I think its enough to give her a lesson. she is just being too much. and I hate that type of girl.

_______________________________________________

"Happy graduation, Myungsoo oppa" the girls congrats Myungsoo and give him a lot bouquet.

"happy graduation, Baro oppa" so do Baro. he have a lot girl fan because of you know he is an attention seeker. that's why he is so kind to his fans and his fans love him. not like Myungsoo who use a cold face but because of that cold face a lot girl love him. his fan is many more than Baro.

Since Krystal accompany Baekhyun , so not many girls give him a bouquet. There are some but- all of them also will praise K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter