You, Me and Him

My girlfriend is You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli's POV

I get down of Chanyeol's motorcycle when we reached the front of my house. Chanyeol turn off his motorcycle because its quite noisy since its almost same like motorcycle race. He take off his helmet and looked at me who standing beside him now.

"thank you, Park Chanyeol-ssi" I just grinning to him but he flicked my forehead gently. I don't know since when flick my forehead become his hobby. I wonder it, sometimes he flick it gently but sometimes its so hurt though.

"what Park Chanyeol-ssi? I get shivering when you talk formally to me" He acted like he is shivering and make me laugh. I don't know why I'm so easy to laugh if I'm with him, whatever he is doing always look funny to me. "why did you laughed? I'm serious"

I just shaked my head and smile "nothing. yah I was just teased you though, duh"

"is tease me become your hobby now huh?" again, he flicked my forehead. this time a bit hard and make me rub my precious head.

"and is flick my forehead become your hobby as well huh?" I stared at him but he just chuckles and mess my hair. I'm pouts, but suddenly he grabs my pouts and make me speechless.

"stop pouting, can you? it make me want to kiss you, you know!"

I didn't misheard it right? what the heck this kid just saying? is he dreaming of something? I slap his hand to get off of my lips. "what did you just saying?" I asked him.

"what? ahh I said I need to go now, its already night though" he scratched his head and grins.

I'm sure I'm not misheard it. maybe he is ert? ugh. okay then I won't pouts anymore in front of him now, its danger if he kiss me all of sudden. but...pouting is natural though. what if I do that without I noticed it and suddenly he kiss me?

"yah Choi Jinri, can you stop your daydreaming?"

that deep voice make me blinks and have a blank face, I'm sure. "huh? ah okay"

"okay what? this dork jinjja.. tsk. I'm going okay"

Chanyeol already turn on his motorcycle, but he doesn't wear his helmet yet,he put it on his arm. He still looked at me that make me confused.

"what? you said you gotta go"

"I need to tell you something before I'm going"

"what?"

"come closer" he asked me to closer to him. so I get closer to him one step. He turn his face closer to my ears and he whisper something "goodnight!" CUP!

He kissed my cheek and then smile widely but immediately ride his motorcycle faster, leave me who is blank now in front of my house. He-just-kissed-my-cheek! yeah he did that! I'm sure he did! why my heart beat faster now? its so fast, and why it feel so hot tonight pfftttt.

____________________________________

Mino who sat on the chair at the terrace of Sulli's house, looked at all what Chanyeol and Sulli just did. And again,  he feel uncomfortable look at Sulli with other guy, he feel hurt. he have crush on Sulli since they are seven years old until now, eventhough he is in America for quite long but his feeling still for the girl who has to be his friend since childhood. He feel in love with his bestfriend. He started to tell Sulli if he likes her more than friend when they was in high school, but Sulli always take it as a joke. because she just looked at Mino as her best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter