Secret

My girlfriend is You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli just get out from a convenience store to buy some juice and snacks. Tonight she have plan with Zelo to have late movie together at home since it's friday night, and again their parents is busy. their parents go to Japan for a job, and their mom accompany their dad there so now they live together again for a while. Sulli walk alone while put her hands inside her hoodie's pocket and shopping bag on her wrist.

Sulli stop walking when a car stop in front of her, she frown. how can this car stop right in front of her. there are three girls come out from the car and walk toward her.

"finally, we met here. long time no see" the girl with blonde hair said as she walked to Sulli while stare at her and then stood upin front of Sulli.

"sorry? who are you?" Sulli asked. she have ever saw this girl but she forgot where.

"oh you forgot? is your shoulder okay? and..oh your noisy friend who scold me that time. she is , I feel like wanna tear up someday"

Sulli frown, thinking. and finally she remember, this girl is a girl who bump into her that time. yes, a girl with blonde hair. she is pretty but scary and also have a sharp eyes.

"ah you- sorry, what do you want? I need to go now" Sulli said to her. she feel bad, with that girl's friends beside her.

"oh what do I want? girls!" with a command, two girls immediately stand between Sulli and hold her hands tight and throw her shopping bag away. Since no one passing by at that street, so they are easily to do that.

"wait! what are you doing? let go of my hands!" Sulli warned, she struggles but the girls hold her tight. and make Sulli can't move.

"Choi Sulli, I told you that time right? to not mess up with me! how dare you snatch Chanyeol oppa from me, you are such a " she slapped sulli's cheek hardly make Sulli dizzy immediately.

"wh-what do you mean?! I...I- never snatch him from you" sulli stutter.

"you know Chanyeol oppa is only mine! but you snatch him from me. so many guy in this world but why you take him from me!" one slapped again on Sulli's other cheek, and this time make her lips bleeding.

"suzy-ah hurry up,or people will come later" the girl who hold Sulli's hand scold as she look around.

"it's okay, no many people pass by here" Suzy said and then take her handphone and showed a picture to Sulli, make Sulli's eyes widen because the picture is showing this blonde girl clingy on Chanyeol's arm at the cafetaria. "you see it right? me and Chanyeol oppa is officially in relationship but you snatch him! stupid! he just play around with you, you know! I warned you to not get close to Chanyeol oppa anymore or you will regret!" Suzy pushing hard both of Sulli's cheek and then push her to the ground harshly make Sulli fall and her chin hit the ground. make it bleeding a lot.

"OII!!!" someone screams as she push Sulli and then all of them get inside the car and leave that place immediately.

Sulli groans because she feel pain on her chin and cheeks also her wrist because they squeeze it too tight. 2 boys who shouting immediately run to Sulli and help her.

"are you okay? oh! Sulli noona?"

____________________________

Sulli's POV

I end up at clinic near here because my chin is need to treat well. I don't know if  the wound is deep and need to sew. when I'm done, I get out from that clinic and found those boys still waiting for me. I'm so thankful they came and help me. I know them, they are Zelo's friends that always come to the home to playing starcraft with Zelo. They are Taehyung and Jungkook. since Taehyung is Baekhyun's little brother so I think I need him to not tell this to Baekhyun because for sure he will tell Chanyeol.

"noona.. are you okay?" Taehyung asked when he saw  me walked to them.

"I'm okay now. thank you so much, boys" I smiled to them.

"we will accompany you until you reach home noona" Jungkook said and yeah I just nodding. I can't reject them because I'm worry I'll fainted on the street because I feel dizzy.

We walked together because my house is not that far from here. Jungkook kindly asked me to get up on his back to piggyback me because he said my face is so pale but I reject it. and Taehyung asked if I'm strong enough to walked, of course I said I do.

"who is those girls noona? why are they do this to you?" Taehyung asked while look at me.

"I don't know, maybe they are wrong person"

"it's impossible noona. they won't hurt you like this if they got a wrong person. maybe you have a problem with them?" suddenly that picture of that blonde girl clingy on Chanyeol pop out on my mind. is it true Chanyeol and her in relationship? so, I'm in relationship with someone's boyfriend? but Chanyeol told me he have no g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter