Confession.

My girlfriend is You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"you likes Sulli right?"

"yeah?" Chanyeol frown when Mino asked him that. They are in the caffee bene now, Mino asked Chanyeol to come because he said he want to talked something important so here they are at this caffee sat opposite.

"I know you likes her, why not you confess then?"

"dude, excuse me but...why suddenly you asked that?" Chanyeol feel weird and uncomfortable to talk about this with Mino since Mino is Sulli's bestfriend and also he likes her. its just not a good conversation to talk about someone you like to a guy who like your crush as well.

"because I want you to protect her"

"yeah?" again,Chanyeol frown.dont know what to say.

Mino let a small laugh and then cough a bit "no need to be shock dude. I know you likes Sulli and Sulli likes you back. I know her since we was a kid and I know her so well. and I'm sure you know that i like her, aren't you? I said it clearly when the first time we met, and I'm sure you heard it because you stare at me like want to kill me that time" Mino chuckles.

"what? hahaha I'm not" Chanyeol sip his coffee feeling nervous.

"I like her, but she never like me back I mean as a guy. she always said that I'm her bestfriend forever and she can't date me because I'm his bestfriend. her love story is , so . she can't choose a good one to her boyfriend. so far she just have 2 exs and no one of them are good guy, I mean they just hurt her in the end..."

Chanyeol just focus heard Mino's story. he feeling interest yet curious, what actually Mino want from tell Chanyeol this story. is he look at chanyeol as a rival?

"but when I see you. I dont know why but I have a good feeling that you are good for her. you can protect her and always make her smile. that's why I told you to protect her because I'm give up of my feeling now. I think I will never attrack her attention nomatter how many times I confess to her, she always reject me. maybe because she is not my mate?" Mino let a small laugh so do Chanyeol.

"I will back to America next week since my holiday is over. I want you to protect and always make her happy. I know you can because you love her, I can see it and stop deny it"

"ofcourse I'll always. but why you believe in me?" Chanyeol asked.

"I believe you because I believe in you. I know you are not a jerk, I know you are a good guy who can make my sulli happy. on the other hand, Junhong also like you ask Sulli's boyfriend"

"ah that kid?"

Mino nodding "so.. I watch you. if you hurt her and same like her other exs, you're dead meat dude"  Mino laugh.

"dont worry, I'll never hurt her"

"thanks"

"no need to thanks. I do that because I want, because... I love her" Chanyeol smile.

___________________________________

Chanyeol's POV

"if you likes her then confess!" Baekhyun said as he enjoying a cheesecake I just brought for us. this weekend baekhyun, myungsoo, baro and I spend our times in my house. I don't know, they asked it so I just follow them.

"yes before it too late dude! before myungsoo take it from you" baro agree baekhyun and join him to eat that delicious cheesecake.

Myungsoo who busy playing a football games suddenly stop and turned his head to Baro "the heck! why me?"

"because Sulli likes you" Baro let a small laugh but then he get smack on his head by Byun ahjumma.

"dont make a war! Sulli just likes him as a fangirl, probably she likes Chanyeol. as a guy"

Myungsoo stood up and walked closer to Baro, he put his arms on Baro's neck and lock it make Baro groans "yeah! dont say something nonsense! you make me look bad in front of Chanyeol, like I want to snatch Sulli from him huh!"

"argh! argh! yah stop it! its hurt hyung. I was just kidding though" that is Baro. always called Myungsoo hyung when he get bully by myungsoo, I cant stand it but laugh. I'm the youngest but I think he is more childish than me.

Myungsoo let go of Baro and laying on the carpet of my room. He said he love it because of the soft fur. that is his favorite area whenever he come to my house. "I agree Byun, yeol. go confess to her" he said afterall.

"No, no. I don't wanna hurt her and... I'm worried my past will be return back" I said but Baekhyun, Myungsoo and Baro looked at me in confused.

"what do you mean?" Baekhyun asked and these two just nods agree.

"oh come on guys, remember why I broke up with Yura? that because I'm too busy with this band, my drum. until I'm so rarely get out with Yura, because I'm always reject it to practice for our every perform. and then she cheated. I know that's my fault though" I raise my eyebrow as I lean my back on the couch.

"well- I think you didn't love yura that much" Myungsoo statements make me wake up all of sudden to looked at him.

"what do you mean?" I stared at him. I dont know why this kid always have a calm face no matter what.

"agree! you didn't love yura that much. because... you look cold to her and not really care. I mean.. I think you dont know how to love a girl before,beside Yura is your first girlfriend. you just love your drum like forever. remember the past when we done our practice? you still stay at the studio playing your drum while we all already go to anywhere to do something else" Baekhyun explain make me looks at him blankly to remember the past day.

"true! true! different when you are with Sulli now. I see you prefer spend your time with her than us. well- its not a problem for us as long as you remem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter