I miss You.

My girlfriend is You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV

I'm waiting her since 10 minutes ago here in front of her University, standing alone with my buddy parking in the rode side. it's been a week already I didn't met her because I have a midterm exam. since this year is my last year in college, I become busier than before. we reject some invitation to perform because we need to focus on our study first, since this is our last year in college so yeah but of course I still practice alone with my drum in my home, I have my own room to practice if I'm in the stress mood.

I see her walking out from the building while playing her phone, she just wear her gray t-shirt with a long hands and jeans pair with her cute sneakers, and her hair make into a ponytail with a cute bang. cute as usual. and I feel my phone vibrate, I seen the screen and her name appear there. she called me, I pick up the phone.

"hello?" I said while smiling look at her that still walking.

"where are you? I just finished my class, I'm sorry i'm late"

"I'm at home, why?" I trolled her. well it's been a long time and I miss her so bad, and I miss tease my cute girlfriend.

"mwoya? yah! you forgot you have promise to met me today huh?"

"really? I did promise to you?"

I see her face get annoyed. but still she is just so cute eventhough with that annoyed face.

"yah Park Chanyeol. pffttt nope, you don't have promise to me. I'm with my friend now, I'm going to go.bye!"

I can't stand it but laugh when she hang up the phone. ohmydear, I see that she is pouts hard and throw her phone into her backpack. She stamped her foot as she walking while adjusting her strap bag. and then she looking up as she walked and her eyes stop in me. She stop walking and just have that blank face,my favorite face of her. I waving to her and make her blinks then walked to me. right when she standing in front of me she punch my chest.

"ouch~" I rub my chest pretend like I'm in pain but chuckles.

"can you stop trolling people huh? you're totally annoying Park Yoda! ugh" she folded her arms in front of her chest while pouting and look away.

"is this the way you welcome your handsome boyfriend after didn't met for a week huh? what a bad girlfriend then" I imitating her by folded my arms either and look away while holding my laugh.

"yah! Park Chanyeol" she turned her body to me and stare at me.

"yes Choi Jinri?" I stared at her back while keep holding my laugh. she is get even prettier, we just a week not met. I feel like want to pull her to my hug right now but I can't to not .

"you are so annoying" She hit me continuously and I avoid her because she is pretty meanie to me, she really hit me seriously. I holded her both hand immediately and she stare at me as I stare at her back. and then I peck her lips immediately make her showed me that blank face again but with blushing.

"I miss you too, Choi Jinri" I smile to her widely and pull her into my hug. I don't care if there are people pass by while looking at us. I can't hold myself anymore to hug this girl of mine.

"you are so cruel! ugh how dare you trolled me like that. I hate you!" she yelling in my hug but she hugged me back tightly make me chuckles.

"I love you too" I said and make her hit my back playfully. she is chuckles as well.

__________________________________

Sulli's POV

do you know how it feel when you didn't meet your boyfriend for a week? its terrible for me. thanks God he gave me a time to met him today even just for one day, I'm so thankful. he is busy with all of his activity in college since this year is his last year in university. he will graduated soon. I don't wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter