Part 10

it was YOU all along...

Ji Yeon didn’t stop running until she made it home. Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

*That jerk kissed me!* she repeated to herself over and over.

*That was my first kiss too! It was supposed to be for the guy of my dreams. Not a walking nightmare like Seung Ho!*

“Why does Yoo Seung Ho hate me so much?” she asked herself out loud.

“What did I ever do to him?” Ji Yeon touched the back of her head. Her hair is really gone.

Five more years later….

During this time changes both take place for Ji Yeon and Seung Ho. (They’re 18 and in high school)

Ji Yeon became more distant towards everyone. Everybody assumed it was because of her hair. She was no longer the sociable, bubbly girl but a silent aggressive jock. She traded in her baby tees, hair bows, skirts, and platforms for sweatshirts, baseball caps, tennis shoes, and baggy jeans. She would hang out with the nerds and jocks and just about anybody except for the popular girls (who are all stuck up in her opinion). No one dared to mess with Ji Yeon though. She developed a reputation for herself as a fighter when she managed to beat up the biggest girl bully in school. Ji Yeon is a really small and skinny person but no one could really tell that from underneath all of her clothes (so she seems bulky).

Ki Bum and Min Ho stopped teasing Ji Yeon as time passed too. They’ve gotten more mature and dated around too. Ji Yeon still talks to Si Yoon but she had stopped calling him oppa.

Ever since that incident, Seung Ho knew that Ji Yeon had changed. He had toned down on picking on her but he didn’t stop. He knew it was the only way and excuse he had if he wanted to talk to her. When he entered high school, he brought along his popularity and good looks with him. Seung Ho became every girl’s dream guy. Well-built body, stylish hair, seductive eyes, and a killer smile. He dated every girl that every guy in his school want to date.

But sadly no matter how many girls he dated, they all meant nothing to him. He was never able to tell Ji Yeon how he really felt about her so he planned on keeping it a secret forever.

---> to be continued...