Part 18

it was YOU all along...

[School, the Next Day]

Seung Ho stopped by Ji Yeon's locker. He forgot to discuss with her if they are going to pretend to be a couple in school or not.

*I hope so. Maybe I'll get to kiss her again,* he thought with a smile. Then he saw Myung Soo walking up to him.

"What are you doing here?" Myung Soo gave him a smirk.

"I transferred here. I just want to know for sure if you and Ji Yeon have been dating."

Seung Ho began to sweat.

*Uh oh.*

"Of course we have and it's been for a long time too." Myung Soo gave him a look that showed Seung Ho that he didn't believe a word he said.

"Oh really? Then let me ask someone." Myung Soo grabbed Tae Min as he was walking by.

"Hey you. Who is Park Ji Yeon's boyfriend?" Seung Ho looked at Tae Min.

"Oh that's easy! It's Yoo Seung Ho."

"It is?"

"Yeah," said Tae Min. "They've been together forever. They're like a married couple!" Myung Soo let Tae Min go.

"See?" said Seung Ho with a cocky smile.

"So what?" Myung Soo snapped back.

"She acts and looks like a guy anyways."

"Seung Ho honey!"

Seung Ho and Myung Soo turned around to see who was calling Seung Ho. Both of them did a double take. It was Ji Yeon and she looked damn fine. Her hair was put up but strands fell down layering her face. She was wearing a light blue slip dress that emphasized her great figure and matching platforms. The school's tomboy had just turned into the school's prom queen. She looked like an angel. Seung Ho couldn't take his eyes off of her. Neither could Myung Soo.

"Seung Ho!" She went up and kissed him on the cheek.

"Are you waiting for me?" Seung Ho finally snapped out of it.

"Uh...yeah." Then he leaned over to give her a real kiss.

*I can kiss her anytime I want to now that she's my girlfriend,* he thought. Heh heh. Ji Yeon turned around.

"Oh hi Myung Soo. What are you doing here?" Myung Soo looked at her awkwardly.

"Um... Hi Ji Yeon. I just transferred here. You sure look pretty today." Ji Yeon gave him a smile.

"Thanks. Well nice seeing you. Seung Ho and I have to go to class now. Bye.." Seung Ho wrapped his arm around her waist and led her to class, leaving Myung Soo looking after them.

As they entered the door, Ki Bum and Min Ho ran up to Seung Ho. But then they saw Ji Yeon. Ki Bum gave her a little smile.

"Hi. I'm Kim Ki Bum. I'm single and ready to mingle. And you are?" Ji Yeon rolled her eyes. Then it was Min Ho's turn.

"Can I check your dress to see if you were made in heaven?"

"It's me Ji Yeon. And those were the lamest lines I've ever heard." Ki Bum and Min Ho opened their mouths in shock.

"No way!" yelled Ki Bum.

"But you're a girl!"

"I've always been a girl!"

"You know what Ji Yeon? I've always had a crush on you," Min Ho said to her sweetly.

"Back off guys," said Seung Ho.

"She's my girl." Min Ho pouted his lips.

"Damn it figures."

Then Myung Soo came in.

*Damn,* he thought.

*She never looked this good before.* He wanted her back and he always gets his way...

---> to be continued...

---------------------------------

I hope you all have time to read my other fics ^_^