Part 5

it was YOU all along...

Seung Ho tapped his foot impatiently against his desk.

*Where the hell is Ji Yeon? She should have been back here before me and the others.*

He sent Min Ho and Ki Bum to go out and find her. He began to worry but then he heard Ji Yeon’s voice. He watched her talking to a strange guy. They both sat down in a corner and then that guy handed Ji Yeon back her backpack.

*This does not look good,* thought Seung Ho.

Ji Yeon looked over at Si Yoon’s shoulder and saw Seung Ho looking at them.

*Eat your heart out Seung Ho.* Si Yoon had been so sweet to her. 

*I wish Si Yoon was my older brother,* she thought.

*That way he can protect me from that animal Seung Ho.* And just then Seung Ho walked up to them.

“Hi. I’m Yoo Seung Ho the school’s representative. And you are?” he looked at Si Yoon. Si Yoon started to analyze Seung Ho.

*So this is the guy who’s picking on Ji Yeon.* Then Ji Yeon's words came back to him.

"Sigh…" Si Yoon looked at Ji Yeon.

“What’s the sigh for?” She looked down at the floor.

“Oh nothing.”

“Come on Ji Yeon. If you called me oppa, that means you can tell me anything.”

“Well… I’m afraid I’m going to get beaten up today.”

“Huh? What do you mean?” Ji Yeon lifted up the sleeve of her uniform.

“Take a look at this.” Si Yoon glanced at her arms. Both of them had dark purple bruises.

“And this too,” she added and pointed to her head. There was also a dark purple bruise there. Si Yoon looked at her in shock.

“Who did this to you?”

“A psycho by the name of Yoo Seung Ho.”

“Why? Doesn’t he know guys aren’t supposed to hit girls?” Ji Yeon glanced up at Si Yoon.

“Human guys don’t hit girls. Yoo Seung Ho is an animal.” She sighed again.

“But it’s okay… I’m used to it by now.” Si Yoon squeezed her shoulder

“Well stop getting use to it. This torture is going to end today.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, I’m going to teach this Seung Ho guy a lesson.” Ji Yeon grabbed Si Yoon and hugged him.

“Really?” He nodded.

“Yay!” she screamed.

“You can do it in P.E. today. His Highness is the champion here but not anymore now that you’re here Si Yoon oppa..” Si Yoon gave her a smile and nodded.

“Let’s get to class before we’re late.”

Si Yoon looked at Seung Ho who had just approached him. 

“I’m Yoon Si Yoon. And I know who you are.” Seung Ho looked at Ji Yeon.

*Must have told him about me,* he thought. Seung Ho shrugged his shoulders.

“Fame spreads.” Si Yoon looked at him.

“Ji Yeon was right. That conceited bastard!” Seung Ho let out a fake cough.

“Excuse me, Mr. Yoon. I believe you’re in my seat.” Si Yoon gave him a look.

“I don’t think so.” Seung Ho gave Si Yoon a glare that could freeze an entire ocean. Just then Ki Bum and Min Ho came in. Seung Ho waved for them to come over.

“Hey guys come over here and meet my new friend.” Ki Bum and Min Ho walked over.

“Hey guys,” said Seung Ho.

“This is Yoon Si Yoon. Apparently, he doesn’t know where he’s sitting.” Min Ho gave a little smirk.

“Aww… He’s new Seung Ho. He don’t know that he’s sitting in your place.”

Ki Bum nodded and told Si Yoon, “You better move boy. You’re sitting with my friend’s wife.”

Ji Yeon opened in shock.

“He’s lying!” Si Yoon looked at all of them. He could tell that Seung Ho and the other two were lying. He turned around to face Seung Ho.

“No I don’t want to move. I like sitting here.” Seung Ho was ticked but didn’t say anything. He had to stop Ki Bum and Min Ho from confronting Si Yoon.

Seung Ho just gave a fake smile and said, “I’ll see how long you will like sitting there.”

Then he and the boys left.

Ji Yeon let out a sigh of relief.

 

“Thanks Si Yoon oppa. Everyday that Seung Ho and his buddies will sit next to me so they could torture me. But now that you’re here, they can’t do it anymore.”

“It’s nothing,” said Si Yoon.

“I’ll try my best to stop him from torturing you.”

---> to be continued...