Part 1

it was YOU all along...

“Let me out!” screamed a terrified eight year old Seung Ho. He was trapped in total darkness with four walls closing in on him. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he remembered what had happen.

He was playing hide and seek with two boys from his school. Their names were Kim Myung Soo and Lee Hyun Woo. Seung Ho was so happy when they invited him to join them. In school Seung Ho was the most popular kid because his aunt was the famous actress Song Hye Kyo but when all the excitement about her was over, he was lonely all over again. In real life, Seung Ho doesn’t have any friends because all the other kids assumed he was too good to play with them.

“Okay,” said Myung Soo.

“I’’ll seek and you guys hide. 10…15… 20… 25…” Seung Ho jumped with excitement and started running to find a place to hide. He saw a refrigerator near his house. He wondered where it came from but then didn’t care because it would make a great hiding place. Seung Ho hid for a while and then he heard Myung Soo’s and Hyun Woo’s voices. He wondered what was going on and then he heard a noise.

“I hope you like it in there Seung Ho!”

*What?* thought Seung Ho. He tried to push open the door but it wouldn’t budge. He felt trapped and started to gasp for air. He pounded on the door and screamed,  “Let me out you guys!” Myung Soo just laughed.

“Why don’t you ask your aunt Yeh Ja to help you? Act like you’re better than us just because she is famous.” Seung Ho’s heart sank. He couldn’t believe it. He thought Myung Soo and Hyun Woo were his friends but they had tricked him. He began to cry.

“I don’t act like I’m better. Please let me out.” Hyun Woo began to laugh.  “This will teach you to mess with us.” Then he and Myung Soo left.

In the dark, Seung Ho sat and curled himself into a little ball. He was terrified. He was scared of the dark and worse, he was afraid of being alone. Then he heard a knocking. A little girly voice called out, “Is someone in there?”

Seung Ho stood up and banged his fists against the door. “Hurry up and let me out!”

“Wait!”

He heard the noise of wood sliding and the door suddenly opened. Just as he saw light coming in, he pushed his way out. He bent over and began breathing fast because he almost ran out of air when he was inside the refrigerator. Then a pair of Mary Janes came into his view. When he looked up he saw a pair of big brown eyes staring back at him. It was a little girl in pigtails that saved him. They looked at each other for a while and didn’t say anything. Then the girl looked down and kicked her foot into the dirt.

“Umm… What were you doing in my fridge?” Seung Ho looked at her and then he turned away and ran into his house, leaving the little girl staring after him.

---> to be continued...

----------------------------------------------

I planned to update this tomorrow but since you want me to update and i'm also really want to share this story to all of you so i update :)

It's really hard for me to update coz i'm only using an ipod. My omma don't allow me to use the laptop coz i alredy use it earlier. Hehe. I'm so addicted to update ^_^

Wait for the next chapter maybe later or tomorrow. Hope you'll like it!