Part 3

it was YOU all along...

~Ding dong~

Ji Yeon stopped putting her toys away and looked up at the front door.

*Hmm…I wonder who it could be?*

“Ji Yeon! Answer the door!”

“Okay grampie.” When she opened the door she saw a pretty lady and the boy she helped earlier.

“Hi!” She grabbed Seung Ho’s hand. “Are you okay?” Seung Ho just looked at her and didn’t answer.

“Oh you two already met?”

“Not really. I don’t even know his name.”

“I see. You can call me Mrs. Yoo and this is my boy Seung Ho. Is your grandfather home?”

“Ah huh. My name is Park Ji Yeon. Come in.” Ji Yeon closed the door behind them. Then she ran upstairs to get her grandpa.

Then the grandpa told her, “Why don’t you and Seung Ho go outside while Mrs. Yoo and I have a talk?”

 

“Okay grampie. Come on Seung Ho,” she said as she pulled him out of the house with her.

When they got outside, Ji Yeon felt a hard shove behind her back. She fell on the grass but something there cut her leg and made her bleed. She looked up and saw Seung Ho glaring at her with the coldest eyes she has ever seen.

*Don’t pretend you want to be my friend,* thought Seung Ho. He was going to make Ji Yeon pay for what Myung Soo and Hyun Woo did to him.

“Why did you push me?”

“I hate ugly girls! And you are really damn ugly!” Ji Yeon opened in shock. She began to cry. Seung Ho felt bad but he was still mad at what those guys did to him so he wasn’t going to stop.

“What? Oh, are you crying? You are such a baby!” That made Ji Yeon instantly stop. She stood up.

“I’m not a baby!”

“Yes you are!” Seung Ho yelled back.

Then he yanked on one of her braids and pulled the ivory ribbon out.

“Ow!”

She yanked back her hair and then replied, “You’re the baby! Who was crying inside my fridge huh?”

That made Seung Ho really mad. He pushed her hard. She fell down and cried really loud. Her grandpa and Mrs. Yoo ran out.

“What happened Ji Yeon?” Ji Yeon pointed her finger at Seung Ho.

 

She began to sob again. “He…he.. “ “I accidentally made her fall,” cut in Seung Ho.

Ji Yeon looked up at Seung Ho in shock.

*That liar!* she thought.

“I’m sorry,” said Seung Ho as he began to bawl. He looked at Ji Yeon with his puppyish eyes.

“I didn’t mean to make you fall.” Mrs. Yoo held Seung Ho.

“I know you didn’t mean to make Ji Yeon fall.”

Then her grandpa asked, “Are you okay Ji Yeon?”

Ji Yeon looked up and saw Seung Ho’s lips move.

“Baby,” he said loud enough just for her to hear. Ji Yeon bit her lip.

 

"I’m okay grampie. It was an accident.”

“I’m sorry Mr. Park but I have to be home and prepare dinner for my husband. It was a pleasure meeting you. Bye Ji Yeon!”

“Bye,” said Seung Ho and he gave Ji Yeon a wave. Ji Yeon watched them as they left. Then she saw Seung Ho turn around and giver her a little smirk. She glared back at him.

*It’s war. I’m going to hurt you one of these days Yoo Seung Ho,* she promised herself. This was the beginning of a NOT so beautiful friendship…

---> to be continued...