Part 11

it was YOU all along...

“Heads up!” Ji Yeon looked up and caught the ball that was aimed towards her. Seung Ho started jumping around and yelling,

“For the honor of football, Ji Yeon is She-Man!”

“Go back into the cave where you crawled out from Porcupine!” she snapped back, referring to his hair. She threw the ball back at him.

*Porcupine? It took me an hour to get my hair like this!* Seung Ho thought.

*Damn why does her words have to get on my nerves so much. No one else can ever do that!*

“Aww… You're grouchy because everytime you look at me you know you can only look but can’t touch?”

“Puh-lease… If I touch you I might get a disease.”

“Poor Ji Yeon. Gonna die a single, lonely old nun.” Ji Yeon gave him a secretive smile.

“Just because I don’t date around like you do doesn’t mean anything. And beside…. How do you know I’m single?” Seung Ho looked at her.

*Is she dating someone I don’t know?* He was about to ask but just then Ahn So Hee (Seung Ho’s latest girlfriend) walked up and interrupted their disses.

“Seung Ho honey!” She ran up to squeeze him. Seung Ho rolled his eyes.

*Damn So Hee. Why did she have to be here? She’s so annoying!* But he gave her a smile anyways.

“So what are you doing here?”

“I want you to take a look at my dress!” It was a tight little black V-neck dress that showed plenty. And So Hee was a little chubby too.

“It’s nice.” Seung Ho really didn’t care anyway. He planned to break up with her soon. Ji Yeon was watching them the whole time. She rolled her eyes. So Hee caught Ji Yeon watching them. She began to talk to Ji Yeon in her fake sugary voice.

“I know what you’re thinking. But sorry this dress doesn’t come in a large.” Ji Yeon gave her a fake smile.

“No but your mouth sure does.” Then she walked away. So Hee rolled her eyes behind Ji Yeon’s back.

“Whatever.” Seung Ho glared at her. He didn’t like it when other people made fun of Ji Yeon just because she dressed like a guy.

“You didn’t have to say that you know.” So Hee stomped her feet.

“Why do you always take her side?” she whined. Seung Ho just walked away.

“Seung Ho honey!”

---> to be continued...

----------------------------------------------

Just want to update this. Hehe :)