Tutoring the player

My Player Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung POV

After that kid asked me to tutor her I had no other choice but to accept since the teacher had put me there to assist him and to teach the students things they couldn't understand.. sometimes I hate being the smart one of my class, every year I get the highest score of my class and of the whole school, to the point where now, because of that I'm all the teachers pet... I hate it... I have been waiting for that kid for 2 hours in the cafe we agreed and only to recive a text from her saying that something came up and that she couldn't come.. I was beyond angry since she made me loose 2 hours of my time.. today as I go inside school and walked to my classroom I see her waiting at the door.. I aproach her and talk to her.

EJ: "Hey you! why the hell did you not come yesterday? was that thing so impart to you that you had to dich your tutoring lessons?"

JY: "Sorry, but I didn't had any other choice.. what came up was something important"

EJ: "Fine!" (about to go in inside the classroom but JY grabbed her wrist)

JY: "Can we meet today so you can tutor me?" 

EJ: "Are you going to ditch me again? because if you will I'm not going to tutor you"

JY: (SMIRKING)

EJ: "Why are you smirking?"

JY: "For nothing... so is that a yes?"

EJ: *SIGH* "Where and what time?"

JY: "Mmmm.. the cafe we agreed to meet yesterday and at the same time.. agree?" 

EJ: "Don't be late this time" (leaving JY and going inside the classroom)

JY: "Perfect" (to herself and smirking)

(AFTER HOURS AND HOURS OF CLASS HAD PASSED SOON SCHOOL WAS OVER.. AS USUAL EJ MET WITH ALL THE TEACHERS SINCE SOME OF THEM NEEDED EJ FOR THIR CLASS, BUT SHE REFUSE SOME OF THEM SINCE SHE NEEDS TO FOCUS ON HER STUDIES AS WELL.. ONCE SHE FINISHED SHE WENT HOME, HAD A SHOWER AND WENT TO THE CAFE WHERE SHE AGREED TO MEET WITH JY, SHE ARRIVE 10 MIN EARLIER TO HAVE A COFFE BY HERSELF... AFTER A WHILE JY APPEARD AND SAT ON THE SAME TABLE AS EJ)

EJ: "Good thing you decided to show up"

JY: "Whatever.. let's start"

EJ: "Fine, what is that you don't understand?"

JY: "This and this.. oh and also this one" (ponting at the things in her notebook"

EJ: "Jeez.. are you really stupid or you just don't care.. those are like the easiest things"

JY: "Well, I don't get them" (faking and innocent face)

EJ: "Ok, let's start then"

(While EJ WAS EXPLAINING EVERYTHING TO JY.. JY WAS JUST STERING AT HER AND PLAYING WITH HER PEN WHILE DOING SO, SHE WATCHED AT HOW EJ LI

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter