My Nice Body P1

My Player Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin POV

The rest of the day yesterday I spent it fooling around with Jiyeon and also thinking about what she said in the bathroom... I can't belive she likes me, more like she loves me.... but as much as I'm exited for this she's right, we can't be together and she knows that.. not only for my sister, but because she's a player and I really don't feel like getting hurt and she also doesn't want to hurt me so even I think is better if we stay as friend, even thought I feel the exact same was for her.

Today I woke up and made my daily routine and head to school, I'm supposing that Jiyeon is already there so I just go diectly to class but while going to class I see her and she's with that girl, the girl she went with to have lunch yesterday.. I sigh, and before my jelousy taes over me again I leave directly to my class where I find my friends there.

HM: "Hi guys"

MY: "Hi Minnie.. how are you?"

HM: "Tired and sleepy"

SY: "Are you sure you're ok?.. you look kind of pale, did you eat?"

HM: "I did.. but I guess is becaue I've been sleeping less and because I've been studying over night"

MY: "You shoud take it easy Hyo, the exams don't start until next week"

HM: "I know, but you know how much my dad and mom wants me to go to agood college and for that I have to get high grades in all my exams"

SY: "Hyomin, you're not a robot.. you need to rest, you're going to get sick if you keep going like this"

HM: "Maybe.. but is just for this week"

SY: "We're just saying that you should take care of yourself.. don't forget what happened the last time you did this"

HM: "I know but that won't happen, so stop worrying too much guys"

MY: "We trust you Hyo"

SY: "Oh great"

HM: "What?"

MY: "The player arrive, I don't know how you talk so friendly with her"

HM: "She's not that bad, except for her reputation"

SY: "So, she didn't try to get into your pants again?"

HM: "She did, but I didn't let her"

MY: "Maybe it's a good thing"

HM: "What do you mean?"

MY: "I mean that maybe this is your time to loose your ity.. to loose it with her"

HM: "ARE YOU CRAZY?!" (making everyone in the class look at her)

SY: "Sorry"

MY: "Gee, don't be so loud.. I'm just saying"

JY: "Saying what?"

HM: "Ji-Jiyeon"

MY: "I was suggesting Hyomin to sleep with you"

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter