Let the game begin

My Player Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

I feel so good toda since yesterday was such a good day... Hyomin finally knows the truth altough she still hates me and even I hate myself for what I did, but at least now I know that I have her whenever I feel sad... today after school I've got another study lesson with Eunjung and thankk god she cancell it yesterday because I don't think I could have gone having Hyomin in my house.. but Hyomin made sure I didn't loose the leson and taught me some things.... After I had my breakfast today I headed to school and thnkfully those guys werent around so I went calmly and happy to class, as always I sat next to HM and started to listen to the boring class that the techer was giving.

JY: "God can this be any more boring?" (to herself)

HM: "Sleep for a whole if you want"

JY: "Are you encouraging me to not pay atettion in class Ms. Park?"

HM: "No, that's not it.. but even I'm bored about this subject and I feel like sleeping"

JY: "Hehe, so cute"

HM: "What's cute?"

JY: "You"

HM: "Me? why?" (getting annoyed)

JY: "Because you look cute when you complain about the class"

HM: "Tsk.. bite me"

JY: "With pleasure.. but we are in class so don't be naughty Ms. Park" (smirking)

HM: "Whipe that dirty smirk off of your face unless you want me to slap you in front of the whole class"

JY: "Gosh can you be so sweet one moment and the next all bitter? are you bipolar or something?"

HM: "What?! I'm not.. is just that you are making me angry with your dirty words"

JY: "Sorry then" (giggle)

HM: "By the way.. I'll bring the clothe you lend me tomorrow, I have to wash it"

JY: "It's ok.. no big problem"

HM: "Thanx"

MY: "Did you guys sleep together?!" (as loud as always making the whole class look at them)

TEACHER: "Is there any prblem Ms. Hwang?"

MY: "No, sorry"

TEACHER: "I hope so.. you woudn't want to get detention"

MY: "Yes, sir."

HM: "Geez could you be any more loud Tiff"

MY: "Sorry but did you?"

HM: "No you stupid.. do you think I'm that dumb to sleep with her?"

JY: "Hey, I'm offended by that"

HM: "So?"

MY: "But you said something bout clothe and wash

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter