Date: End

My Player Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin

The place where Jiyeon brought me is so beautiful.. I never knew such a place existed, well at least in korea.. I only hope now Jiyeon and I can live happily and thatI can take all of those memries she had and, of course, take her away from her player side and all those es that are around her.. Ji might not know this but I get jelous easily so I hope she protects my heart and treassure it.

HM: "Jiyeon-ah"

JY: "Yes"

HM: "I love you"

JY: "W-what?" ( shocked by Hm sudden confession)

HM: "I said that I love you Park Jiyeon"

JY: "...."

HM: "Say something, please Jiyeon.. you're making me deel like a stupid after saying that"

JY: "Is just that you said it so sudden that I don't know how to react to it"

HM: "Just tell me anything.. even  thank you will do 'cuz I know you're not ready to say those words to me"

JY: "Why do say that?"

HM: "The look in you eyes is telling me so.. and I won't rush you, I just want you to know how I feel Jiyeon that's all"

JY: "Thank you for not rushing me.. you're right I'm not ready yet to say those words, but I'm very happy to know that you love me"

HM: "Even if others look down on you or call you names, just remember that there is someone right here who loves you and is willing to protect you from them.. those people talk because they don't konw you, and I might not know you much yet but I know that you're not all of that they say"

JY: "You trust me that much?"

HM: "Not completly, but a little... Ji, when I decided to open my heart to you I knew that I might get hurt at some point or mabe not, but the point is my heart beats really fast when I'm with you and, when we kiss, I feel like we're the only ones in this words and I know that sounds a little like a marshmallow.. but I really need you to know and trust me the last part was hard for me to say it since I've never said something like that before.. but I meant it"

JY: "You're seriously going to give me diabetes.. all you said was just too sweet"

HM: "Thanx" (blushing)

JY: "I'm just gonna ask you one thing Hyomin"

HM: "Mm? what is it?"

JY: "Please wait.. wait for me a little longer, I know that soon I'll be able to fully open my heart to you and to be able to tell you those words as well"

HM: "I told you I'll wait right.. besides don't rush yoursef, I just wated to let you know how I felt, but that doesn't meant that you must say them to me as well"

JY: "Thank you for undestanding"

HM: "No problem.. *sigh* so, what's your plan now?"

JY: "What do you mean?"

HM: "I mean.. what are we going to do now?"

JY: "Anything you want.. I told you that I'll sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter