Saving you

My Player Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin POV

After classes were over.. I had to stay over for the school council to plan activities for next week, I hate being class president.. if it wasn't for my good friends this would have never happened... the meeting was so boring that I was about to fall asleep

Boy: "Hyomin.. do you have something to say? you've been very quiet today"

HM: "Ehmm, sorry... I was thinking that maybe we should do a camp or something for students to relax after the exams.. besides it will be a good way for them to bond with other people if we play games and put them in different teams"

Boy: "It's not bad idea... what do you all think about it?"

Girl: "It's not bad but how do you plan to pay for that? I mean it will be very expensive.. the food, the place, the things for the games and the tents"

Boy: "Anyone has any idea?"

HM: "Why don't we do a student auction?"

Girl: "A student auction?.. you mean like sell them to erts?

HM: " you make it sound like we were or something... I meant that we put some smart students and offer them if they could herlp others with their homework or to study.. things like that, in exchange to get money from those students who buy them"

Boy: "It doesn't sound bad at all.. and we could raise founds for the camp with that"

Girl: "I agree but we should first have the final price of everything so we can know how much we need to collect"

HM: "You are right... why don't we divide the tasks?"

Boy: "Ok, it sounds good... ok so you Hyomin will be in charge of looking for camping places, you of the games, you of the camping tents and you of the food.. I will notifie the principal about this and see if he accept about the student auction and the camp.. now all of you can leave and we will meet next week as always"

ALL: "Yes"

Finally.. I thought I was going to die bored, now I can look for my things and go home.. I really need a good relaxing bath and something to eat, I hope mom made my favourite tonight.. that would make my day less horrible... while walking back to my classroom to look for my things I couldn't get out of my mind the words that that monster said.. and I started wondering, did she really loved my sister as much as she said she did? or was she just plating me? her words sounded honest but I can't trust her.. it was because of her that my sister died, I still can't forget her face when she told me that her girlfriend cheted on her after promising not to and tht she wanted to die now because she felt betrayed... 

As I was getting near the classroom I heard some screams so I got near quickly.. and I could fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter