Meeting my girls' family p.2

My Player Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

I can't belive this, is he seriously trying to make Hyomin datethat guy?.. I know Hyomin lovesme so my heart is at peace, but I also know that Hyomin hasn't told her parents yet that she's into girls and not guys so that makes me a little worries.. either way I will fight for her even if I have ot fight with her parents for her.

END OF JY POV

Hyomin POV

HM: "Dad I'm sorry but I can't do it.. I won't do it"

HM DAD: "May I know why not?"

HM: "There is someone I'm already with and I'm in love with that person"

HM MOM: "Hyomin-ah why didn't you tell us before?"

HM: "Because I wanted to be sure that that person really loved me as well.. and know I know that she does" (looking at JY with loving eyes)

HM DAD: "Sorry, I think I heard wrong.. sis you just said she?"

HM: "Yes dad.. I said she, I like girls not boys daddy"

HM DAD: "Unbelivable.. my daughter turned out to be a lesbian"

HM MOM: "Hyomin-ah when did this happen? we defenitly not race you like this"

HM: "I've always like girls actually.. but this is my first relationship"

HM DAD: "Break up with whoever you are dating and you're going to go to that date with my friends son"

HM: "I won't break up with her dad.. and don't talk about her like she's not here or like you know her"

HM DAD: "You!.. this is the first time you've disappointed me Hyomin"

HM: "Is not wrong to love someone.. even if it's from the same gender"

HM MOM: "Hyomin-ah listen to your father and break up with that girl"

I won't break up with Jiyeon.. who do they think they are to tell mewho to date and who to love

JY: "I better get going Hyomin, you have a lot to talk with your parents"

HM: "No, please stay"

JY: "I don't want to cause more trouble"

HM: "You aren't"

HM MOM: "By the way Hyomin, who is this young lady that is with you?"

JY: "Hello, Ms. Park and Mr. Park.. My name is Park Jiyeon"

HM: "She's my girlfriend Mom and dad.. this girl right here is the girl I love"

JY: "Hyomin-ah" (wide eyes)

HM DAD: "So this is your girlfriend" (slapping HM)

JY: "Hyomin!"

HM MOM: "Yeobo"

HM DAD: "You even dare to bring her to this house"

HM: "Dad, I've never aked you for anything.. but this time I'm going to ask you to let me be free and let me love the person my heart decides"

HM DAD: "You're going to go to that date weather you like it or not and you will not see this girl anymore"

HM: (clenching her fists) "NO!.. I WIL NEVER LET GO OF JIYEON AND I WILL NOT GO TO MEET THAT GUY!"

JY: "Minnie calm down.. he's your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter