Confusion

My Player Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin POV

I'm right here, in the school gym- shower with the girl I like and I'm half ... what would she said to my question? I hope she accepts, it's not because of my body that I want her to accept but it's because of the fact that I want her to be able to tell me her feelings for me and to not play with anyone else again... well, and also because I want to be with her.

HM: "So? what is your answer?"

JY: "Why do you want me to stop beaing a player?"

HM: "Do I really need to answer that? I think you perfectly know why"

JY: "Can I at least think about this?"

HM: "Sure.. I'm not going to pressure you, take your time" (putting her shirt back)

JY: "Hyomin"

HM: "Yes?"

JY: "Why didn't oyu stop me when I started to kiss your tummy?"

HM: "I- I don't know" (blushing)

JY: "Did you perhaps liked it?"

HM: "Aish! stop asking this things and let's go back to class before the teacher leave us outside, and trust me I can not afford to be outside of a class with al the exams coming so near"

JY: "I'm not leaving here until you answer me"

HM: "F-fine.. do whatever you want!.. I'm leaving"

JY: "Please, just give me your answer... did you like it or not?"

HM: "Why  is it so important for you to know?"

JY: "Because knowing you... you would have slapped me or kick the hell out of me by now, that's why I want to know"

HM: "Fine.. at first it felt weird but it started to feel good later... I- I did l- like it... there I said it, are you happy now?" (blushing hard)

JY: "Yes, I am.. and I like it a lot too"

HM: "This kid.. can we co to class now Jiyeon?"

JY: "Sure, c'mon let's go.. we have 2 minutes to go back to the room"

HM: "What?! two minutes?!.. we better run"

JY: "You can run, you are the nerd after all"

HM: "Oh no missy, I'm not going to let you miss class so then you can fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter