Not supposed to feel like this

My Player Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

I was very thankful that Hyomin had invited me to her house to spend the night, even though I didn't know how to face her prents.. but when I saw how nice they were to me I felt a huge wave of guilt over me and I thought that if only they knew that her daughter died because of me they woudn't be treating me this nice.. and then there is Hyomin, she save me.. she was about to give herslef away to save my pathetic life, but the wierdest thing is that my heart flutters and I get nervous whenever I'm with her.. it's the first time I feel something like that, but I'm not gong to allow myself to feel this kind of things because she might end up being hurt like that guy said.

JY: "Here is the first aid kit"

HM: "Thanx"

JY: "Want me to help you?"

HM: "It's ok.. I can do it by myself, I prepare some clothe for oyu there on the bed.. change and come to sleep"

JY: "Hyomin"

HM: "Yes" (applying the balm on her cheek)

JY: "I don't think I can wear that"

HM: "Why not? you don't like it?"

JY: "Is not that.. is just that I.. ehmm"

HM: "You what?"

JY: "I sleep without any clothes on" (blushing and looking away)

HM: "WHAT?! R-really?" (blushing)

JY: "Y-yes.. I don't like sleeping with clothe"

HM: *SIGH* "Fine then.. y-you can sleep w-without c-clothe"

JY: "Really?" (wide eyes)

HM: "Yes, but don't you dare trying anything funny with me at night or I'll cut your arms"

JY: "Ok, so here am I going to sleep?"

HM: "With me in my bed"

JY: "Huh?!"

HM: "Yes.. there aren't any other room, well there is one but I don't think you will want to sleep there"

JY: "Y-yes, ok"

HM: "Done" (finishing applying the balm)

JY: "Babo you shouldn't have let that guy hit you"

HM: "It's ok.. it doesn't hurt that much now.. why are you so worry for me anyway?"

JY: "I-- I don't know, I just am"

HM: "Ok, then I'm going to the bathroom to brush my teeth.. you can go to bed first"

JY: "Ok"

(WHILE HM LEFT TO BRUSH HER TEETH JY STARTED TO TAKE HER UNIFORM OFF, SINCE IT WAS THE ONLY THING SHE HAD ON.. SHE LOOKED ATHERSELF IN THE MIRROR AND FELT GUITLY ON HOW SHE WASN'T WITH A SINGLE SCRATCH ON HER BODY WHILE HM DID HAVE... JY MADE HER WAY TO HM BED AND GOT IN IT WHILE WAITING FOR HM.. AFTER 2 MINUTES HM CAME BACK)

JY: "Done?"

HM: "Mmm.. I just have to change into my PJ's and we can sleep" (taking her shirt off)

JY: "Yah!"

HM: "What?"

JY: "W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter