Baby I'll proect you

My Player Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

I drove with Hyomin in her car to my house.. Hyomin has been very quiet ever since we went out of her house and it's not for less, she must be feeling very sad right now.. but I want to tell her that everything will be alright and that I'll protect her, but seeing her face I don't have the heart to even say a single word... after the awkward and silence drive, we finally arrive to my house, I got out first and went to open the door for Hyomin.

JY: "Baby we're here"

HM: "Ok" (getting off from the car)

JY: "C'mon, let's go inside" (walking with HM to her ohuse and getting inside)

HM: "Thank you"

JY: "For what?"

HM: "For being and standing next to me whan all of that drama happened"

JY: "Silly you don't have to thank me for that, I'm your girlfriend after all so I will always stand next to you"

HM: "C-can you h-hug me?"

JY: "You don't have to ask for that.. you I will" (hugging HM tightly)

HM: "I feel a little better now"

JY: "Go and sit on the couch while I'll go and look for some ice to put on your cheek before it gets more swollen"

HM: "Ok"

Hyomin was shivering when I hugged her.. she is probably very senstitive after all that happen, I defenitly won't let anyone take her away form me not even that stupid guy... what did Mr. Park say in that guy anyway?

JY: "Here.. let me put it in your face" (softly putting the ice bag in HM cheek)

HM: "It feels a little better"

JY: "Really?"

HM: "Yes, I don't feel that burning feeling in my cheek anymore"

JY: "That's good to know... by the way do you want to eat something?"

HM: "No, not nowat least.. I want to cuddle with you"

JY: "O-ok" (feeling shy)

HM: "I'm sorry you have to witnes that, I didn't know my father would react like that"

JY: "Don't worry.. besides I'm not going to let anyone have you, you're only mine ok?"

HM: "Possesive much?" (smiling)

JY: "A lot.. but only when it comes to you"

(suddenly the door bell rang)

HM: "Where you expectiong someone?"

JY: "No.. stay here"

HM: "Be careful"

(JY SLOWLY OPENED THE DOOR AND THE PERSON SHE FOUND THERE WAS THE PERSON SHE LEAST EXPECTED TO KNOW HER HOUSE.. IT WAS HM DAD)

JY: "M-Mr. Park"

HM DAD: "Is my daughter here?"

JY: "Ehmm"

HM: "Ji who is it?" (coming to where JY is)

HM DAD: "Here you are.. let's go back h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter