Jelousy?

My Player Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin POV

AGH! I feel so angry right now and I know the reson of it is no other than Park Jiyeon... as soon as we were going inside the school a girl called her, as expected from her once a player always a player.. I don't know why it surprises me that she acttually went with that girl and for some strange reason she seems familiar to me.. anyway I decided to forget about Jiyeon and focus on talking with my frinds for a while until the teacher comes back inside... but even if I'm still talking with them my mind still thinking about what might Jiyeon be doing with that girl and what kind of relationship they had, I don't even know myself why am I feeling like this is actually the first time that I feel like this... after some good 10 minutes just before the bell rang, Jiyeon came inside the classroom and sat next to me as always and forsome reason I don't have the mood to talk or look at her.

JY: "Hi Hyomin... did I missed something?"

HM: (Moving her head as in "no")

JY: "Something wrong?"

TEACHER: "Ok, good morning students!... for todays class we'll do a project in couples, your couples will be the person sitting next to you"

HM: "Great" (with no mood)

TEACHER: "And this project will be the last one and last oportunities to some of you to get extra points before the exams  that start next week"

 JY: "Damn I have a lot of study to do"

HM: "Let's get the materials and theme and do the project"

JY: "Ok"

Stupid, stupid.. why do I feel like this? what is this feeling?.. I'll probably look like and idiot being mad at her with no reason but my heart tells me that there is a reason.. agh!... oh, no.. no this can't be... is this strange feeling Jelousy? am I jelous? but of what exactly? of Jiyeon?.. I have to think about it later.

JY: "Hyomin" (shaking HM by the arm)

HM: "Huh?"

JY: "Let's go"

HM: "Where to?"

JY: "To get the things for the project"

HM: "Oh, right.. let's go"

JY: "Wait"

HM: "Mmm? what?"

JY: "Let me check something first"

HM: "What?" (after that JY place her hand in HM forehead to check if HM had fever)

JY: "This is strange.. you don't seem to have fever"

HM: "Yah" (taking JY hand away form her forehead) "Why on earth would you think that I have fever?"

JY: "Well.. one, you weren't paying attention in cass... two, you weren't listening to me and three, you were stering into space a couple of minutes ago"

HM: "And that made you thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter