Protection

My Player Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

*SIGH* I woke up because of the sun, I try streching my body but found out that I couldn't.. that's when I fully opened my eyes and instantly smile seeing the cute figure sleeping on top of me, my girlfriend.. could she be any more cuter?, I kept on admiring her when I realize that we're both still .. after some minutes I decided to check the watch and relize that we only had thirty minutes to go to school, so, I hated to do this but I have to wake Hyomin up, I shook her and started calling her name so she would get up.

JY: "Hyomin.. Minnie, we have to get up"

HM: "Why?" (still with her eyes closed)

JY: "We only have 30 minutes to go to school"

HM: "WHAT?!" (inmidiatly getting up)

JY: "Well that was fast"

HM: "Why didn't you woke me up before?"

JY: "I just woke up too... now stop complaining and let's go and thake a shower" (getting up and heading to the bathroom)

HM: "T-tegether?"

JY: "Yes, it will be faster.. now let's go" (lifting HM bridal style and taking her to the bathroom)

HM: "Yah! you ert!"

JY: "Oh, I forgot something"

HM: "What?"

JY: "This" (leaning and giving a kiss to HM on her lips)

HM: "What was that for?"

JY: "Morning kiss"

HM: "O-oh" (blushing)

JY: "No need to blush honey 'cuz I'll be giving you more than mornign kisses"

HM: "Just get me to the shower woman.. I don't want to be late"

JY: "Yes hubby"

(THE TWO GOT IN THE SHOWER AND IN ONLY TEN MINUTES THE FINISHED.. THEY DRIED THEIR HAIR AND GOT DRESSED, ALTHOUGH FOR HM WAS A LITTLE HARD TO GET DRESSED SINCE HER GIRLFRIEND KEPT KISSING HER EXPOSED SHOULDER.. FINALLY, BEING ABLE TO DRESS UP, THE TWO GIRLS GOT OUT , LOCKED THE HOUSE AND ENTER HM CAR TO GO TO SCHOOL.. HM RIGHT NOW WAS WEARING ONE OF JY SCHOOL UNIFORM AND SHE FELT KIND OF BAD FOR HAVE TO WEAR HER GIRLFRIENDS CLOTHES BUT JY DIDN'T MIND.. AFTER OSME MINUTES BOTH OF THEM FINALLY ARRIVE AT SCHOOL AND, WHILE GOING TO THIR CLASS, EVERY SINGLE STUDENT WAS LOOKING AT THEM... JY WAS USED TO IT WHILE HM FELT WIERD SINCE SHE WAS BLLY INVINSIBLE IN THE SCHOOL)

HM: "Ji, I feel so wierd when people are looking at me?"

JY: "Get used to it.. tey are loking at you because you are with me and because they can't belive that a girl finally got my heart"

HM: "Do you really never accepted anyone before me?"

JY: "I didn't.. none of those girls or guys who confessed to me made me feel t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter