The first time of many

My Player Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

God she really have a well toned body and has the most amazing body that I've ever seen... not even all those girls I slept with had this kind of body.. I'm so inlove with everything about Hyomin, not only her body but also her husky voise, her warm brown eyes, her sweet pink lips and most important her caring heart but I'm so afraid to tell her those words.. right now I just want to make her mine and forget that the word exist.

JY: "Done.. now your underwear"

HM: "What?!"

JY: "It's wet too.. so I'll take it off for you" (saying against HM lips)

HM: "H-how about you? a-ren't you going to t-take them o-off?"

JY: "That's your job baby"

(JY STARTED ANOTHER KISS WITH HM WHILE HER SKILFULL HANDS UNHOOKED HM BRA AND THREW IT AWAY ON THE FLOOR AND NEXT WERE HM .. WHICH JY DIDN'T THOUGHT TWICE AND TOOK THEM OFF SWITLY.. WHILE STILL KISSING JY SLOWLY PUSHED HM TO THE BED)

JY: "You really have a very nice body... god bless your parents for giving birth to such a hot child"

HM: "Stop stering it's embarassing.. and don't say those kind of things"

JY: "I'm just saing the truth Hyomin"

HM: "Take off your clothes too.. I feel shy ifit's just me" (looking away)

JY: "I told you that that's your job honey.. you have to take it off for me"

HM: "I've never done it before Jiyeon"

JY: "You know that I haven't either.. but we'll go though this together ok?"

HM: "I know but I was just expecting to do it when you finally tell me those words"

JY: "I know.. but want to know one thing"

HM: "What?"

JY: "I'm not going to you"

HM: "Then why did you take my underwear off then?"

JY: "Let me finish.. I'm not going to you, I'm going to make love to you"

HM: "Y-yah" (feeling even more shy)

JY: "correction WE are going to make love together"

HM: "O-ok.. just please be gentle when we start and don't treat me like on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter