Keeping you safe

My Player Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

I can't stand it.. I don't want to keep hearing those screams, it remind me so much to when my cousing was being beten up by her dad and I just stand there paralize watching everything.. lucky now, Hyomin is with me and hugging me tightly but I can still hear that woman screaming.. I can't, I don't want to hear it anymore.. I know I'm starting to shake and cry, I'm even sure that by now Hyomin notice it as well.. but I just want them to stop and I want to be safe now...

End of Jiyeon POV

Hyomin POV

I'm hugging Jiyeon as tightly as I can to protect her and calm her.. but those guys footsteps keeps getting closer and closer, and we can hear everything they say so clear.. even if they do open this door I have to keep Jiyeon safe, this is the first time I see her like that and I know that she must have suffer from a trauma or something when she was younger for her to act like that.. as I saw a shadow right under the door I lean in and whisper in Jiyeon ear

HM: "Keep quiet for a little bit until they leave" (whisper)

JY: "I'm scared"

HM: "I'm here.. nothing wll happen to you"

GUY: "Open it.. I don't want any witnesses at this"

GUY 2: "Sure" (trying to open the door but no use)

GUY: "What's wrong? you can't open a simple door?"

GUY 2: "It's lock from the inside"

GUY: "Kick it until it's open"

GUY 2: "Yes"

HM: "Let's hide in the showers" (slowly taking JY hand and leading her to the showers aftert they heard the first kick to the door)

JY: "Ok" (following HM)

HM: "Don't be so scared.. I'm not gonna let them hurt you ok?"

JY: "I trust you"

HM: "Thank you"

GUY: "Gosh is it so hard to open the door?"

GUY 2: "Maybe you should try.. I've been kicking it for five minutes and it doesn't open"

GUY: "So useless" (kicking the door and opening it)

GUY 2: "How did you---"

GUY: "Let's search this place"

GUY 2: "Yes"

(THE TWO MEN LOOKED ALL OVER THE LOCKER ROOMS.. OMITTING THE SHOWER ROOM THAT'S WAS WHERE HM AND JY WERE HIDING, JUST AS THEY WERE ABOUT TO LEAVE THEY HEARD A SMALL SOB AND BOTH OF THEM RUN O THE SHOWER ROOM WHERE THEY FOUND THE TWO GIRLS)

HM: "!"

GUY: "Well, well, well.. what do we have here? if it isn't the nerd and the player of the school"

GUY 2: "What should we do with them?"

GUY: "I think you know exactly what are we going to do with them.. and good thng they are two" (getting near HM and JY)

HM: "Don't you dare to give one more step.. or else" (PUTTING JY BEHIND HER BACK)

GUY 2: "Or else what ?"

HM: "I0m going to kick the hell out of you.. just like I did with your frinds"

GUY: "Do you think we are scared of a simple girl like you?"

HM: "You should.. and you are crazy also if you think I'm goign to let you touch her"

GUY 2: "What are you her girlfriend?"

HM: "Yes, I am" (said without thinking)

GUY: "The player found a girl? now that's funny.. she'll dump you soon, but not before we do you two"

HM: "Mind your own buisness" (holding JY hand)

JY: "Hyo?"

HM: "When I tell you I wnat you to run as fast as you can, got it?"

JY: "What about you?"

HM: "I'm going to stay.. you have to leave"

JY: "I'm not going to leave you alone with them"

HM: "I know how to defend myself.. so do what I say and shut up"

JY: "O-ok"

GUY: "Ok.. let's see which one of you will go first"

HM: "I will"

GUY 2: "Are offering yourself to us now?"

HM: "I am.. as long as I can save her"

GUY: "Idiot.. but ok, we'll take your offer.. bring her out"

GUY 2: "Yes"

JY: "Hyo-"

HM: "Don't worry and remember what I said"

JY: "Please don't hurt her"

HM: "I'm goign to be ok.. don't worry too much"

GUY: "Geez, drop the drama you two.. is not like we're going to kill you, we're just going to you until you can't move anymore"

HM: "It's the same thing for me"

GUY 2: "Should I bring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter