FLASHBACK

My Player Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyen Pov

After that nerd left... I was just left there in the rooftop thinking and looking into space, I can't belive that the girl that I used to date was her little sister.. to be onest thst girl was the only girl that took me seriously and the first girl I actually love.. but I could never understood why she die, I alway thaght it was becaouse of an accident but now I know that it was because of me.

FLASHBACK ( 2 YEARS AGO)

JY: "Woah! second year of high school.. I hope this year is better than the previous one"

Girl: "Excuse me"

JY: "Can I help you with something?"

Girl: "Yes, I'm a freshman in this high school can you tell me where can I get my time-table for classes?"

JY: "You have to go to the principals office for that"

Girl: "Mmm.. ok, thank you" (bowing)

JY: "You don't know where it is, do you?"

Girl: "No, sorry... my sister said she was going to accompany me on my first day but she got injured"

JY: "It's ok.. I'll take you there"

Girl: "Thank you.. my name is Hyojin, Park Hyojin.. nice to meet you sunbaenim"

JY: "My name is Park Jiyeon, but just call me Jiyeon"

Girl: "Yes Jiyeon-ssi"

(AFTER WALKING FOR  WHILE THEY FINALLY ARRIVE TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE.. HYOJIN ASKED FOR HER CLASS TIME AND THEN SHE WET OUT AND FOUND JIYEON OUTSIDE WAITING FOR HER)

JY: "Did you get everything you needed?"

HJ: "Ne, tahnk you eonni.. I mean Jiyeon-ssi"

JY: "It's ok.. want me to take you to your first calss?"

HJ: "Sure I don't mind.. is physics"

JY: "Ah, room 2-B is near my class.. come on let's get going"

HJ: "Again thank you"

JY: "No problem.. if you need something else come and find me"

HJ: "Yes"

(JUST LIKE THAT MONTHS HAS PASSED AND HYOJIN AND JIYEON WERE HAVING FUN TOGETHER.. BOTH OF THEM STARTED TO FEEL THINGS TOWARDS ACHOTHER.. BUT HYOJIN DIDN'T KNOW THAT JIYEON HAD FAME OF BEING THE PLAYER OF THE SCHOOL, BUT JIYEON WAS SURE THAT SHE WOULDN'T WANT TO THROW HYOJIN LIKE SHE DID WITH THE OTHER GIRLS AND BOYS.. SH KNWE THIS GIRL WAS DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS... IN THE FIRST DAY OF SUMMER, JIYEON FINNALY GATHER ALL HER STRAINGHT AND FEELING AND DECIDED TO CONFESS TO HYOJIN, SO SHE INVITED HER TO A PARK NEAR THE HAN RIVER.. THEY HAD ICE CREAM TOGETHER AND THAT'S WHEN JIYEON FINALLY SPOKE)

JY: "Hyojin-ssi"

HJ: "Yes?"

JY: "Can I ask you something"

HJ: "Sure, what is it?"

JY: "Do you, by any chance, belive in love?"

HJ: "Of course I do, every girl belives in it.. specially if you have parents like mine who would do a lot of pda in front of their own daughters.. at first i found it annoying and a little embarrassing but then my sister told me that that's their way of showing their love towards eachother.. but, why do you ask Ji?"

JY: "Because I think I'm in love with someone.. but I don't know if that person loves me back"

HJ: "Well.. why don't you confess your feeling to that person? I mean is better if you try than to stay wandering if that person would feel the same or not.. is better if you have an answer soon"

JY: "What if that person is a girl?"

HJ: "Is ok with me.. because, I'm in love with a girl as well"

JY: "R-really?"

HJ: "Yes, but I don't think she notice me... she has this reput

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter