Eunjung's new love

My Player Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung POV

After I talked to Jyeon I knew she want going to change no matter what I asked her...I perfectly know she's a player andt she takes peoples feeling as a joke, the same thing I told her when we talked a couple of days ago and that kid interrupted us again.

FLASHBACK

JY: "So, are you going to tell me your answer now?"

EJ: "I will.. but first I need to know something"

JY: "Ok, tell me"

EJ: "Are you really going to keep being like this?"

JY: "Like what?"

EJ: "A player I mean"

JY: "Maybe why? does it bothers you?" (smirking)

EJ: "How can a person take people feelings as a joke?"

JY: "My feelinings were taken a joke one time.. so why should I care about how others feel, when at that time no one cared about how I felt"

EJ: "Even if you had a rough path in life you shouldn't do that.. is wrong"

JY: "If you just called me here to give me a long talk, save it.. I know what I'm doing"

EJ: "Fine then.. I guess this is my final answer to you and I hope you think about this"

JY: "Ok, just tell me"

EJ: "My answer is no Jiyeon-ssi.. I won't be oyur girlfriend... but I do hope we can be friends"

JY: "Ok.. I get it, so if I haven't told you the things I just did would it have change your answer?"

EJ: "Yes.. I was thinking of accepting your answer, but after hearing all the things that you said I can't be your girlfriend.. I could never be the girlfriend of someone who takes people feelings so lightly and don't care for them"

JY: "I see.. oh well, it was nice meeting you then Eunjung-ssi"

EJ: "I say the same"

JY: "Oh and by the way.. I asked you to be my girlfriend because I knew you had the ability to chang me into a better person"

EJ: "What?"

JY: "Do you think I like being called everywhere I go? I don't, so whan I saw you I thought that maybe if I had a serious relationship I could change and stop being this way"

EJ: "You should have told me"

JY: "I'm telling you now.. but I know that your answer will still be the same no matter what I say"

EJ: "I guess"

JY: "Ok then.. I guess I'll see you around"

EJ: "Sure.. I would love- ---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter